Clear All

• Snakewood

gather your just showing us you got some

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      gather your just showing us you got some
      A man of few words. lol!

Comment

Any chance you can move that lump of wood off the newspaper as i can't finishing reading it, i was getting to the good bit but the piece of wood is in the way. For those that don't understand chinese the headline says "Fedia invents cue that can pot balls by itself, £1750 with free shipping, hurry while stocks last".
        Last edited by The Stig; 30 January 2012, 01:36 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
          Any chance you can move that lump of wood off the newspaper as i can't finishing reading it, i was getting to the good bit but the piece of wood is in the way. For those that don't understand chinese the headline says "Fedia invents cue that can pot balls by itself, £1750 with free shipping, hurry while stocks last".
          Lol... you're not missing much. I can tell you it turns out to be a bummer...
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Lol, excellent thread

Comment

hi are you selling this piece of snakewood and if so for how much

Comment

that was going to be my next question just surprized it carried on

Comment

Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
                  So, is that bald guy in the picture Fedia? :-)
                  Last edited by poolqjunkie; 31 January 2012, 02:52 AM.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                    So, is that bald guy in the picture Fedia? :-)
                    no, the other one in the opposite corner
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I believe someone is trying to pass a piece of very sensitive and important information outside of China to the Western World.
                      He is not allowed to say it...but all the hints are hidden in the newspaper he is showing us here.
                      But we need to figure out what is hidden under this big lump of wood first...or may be the wood is part of the message....
                      Come on guys, time is running out...
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

The clues in the tape measure, the 21 st February at 3:30 PM, the revolution begins. After that all Chinese will be able to afford Fedia's cues, not just the top 1%.

Comment

Working...
                        X