No announcement yet.

Complete beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strainers Despite what I said about E-bay I just noticed this. lol. Looks a nice cue and VERY cheap. Thurstons are a good company and I know myself and other Forum members have used them. They're very helpful. NB This is NOT a recommendation. I don't know anything about the cue but at that price you could get started without breaking the bank!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannon-Exi...1#ht_500wt_715
    PS The advise given to me a while ago was always to buy the best cue you can afford. Not sure I agree with this entirely. I think its true if you know what spec you want.
    Last edited by Bigmeek; 1 February 2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Strainers Despite what I said about E-bay I just noticed this. lol. Looks a nice cue and VERY cheap. Thurstons are a good company and I know myself and other Forum members have used them. They're very helpful. NB This is NOT a recommendation. I don't know anything about the cue but at that price you could get started without breaking the bank!
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannon-Exi...1#ht_500wt_715
      PS The advise given to me a while ago was always to buy the best cue you can afford. Not sure I agree with this entirely. I think its true if you know what spec you want.
      This is peradons ebonised/painted range and pretty sure made in china.

Comment

Thanks again for all the comments and advise.
        I got in touch with stu and greenbaize and he has sorted me out with a cue

Now just looking forward to receiving it and trying to improve my snooker

Comment

Glad you have found a cue
          What did you go for/Stu recommend?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

the cue specs are straight grain ash shaft, air lock joint, 4 Splice design , Tip size 9.5mm , length 58" , weight 18 1/2oz.

he recommended this for a beginner.

Also got mini butt, case and delivery and still all within my budget so very happy

Comment

Working...
            X