help needed asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed asap

Hi sorry this has nothing to do with cues but bit of an emergency. 2 bulbs have blown in our snooker table canopy. They are big screw which bulbs should I buy as we have no old style 150w left. Which bulbs should I buy and where from. Needed today. Regards Mathew

You can still buy the big screw in tyle bulb both the old type and energy ones . i would say a supermaket or B & Q , think it would be a good idea to get the same wattage as you have or replace all of them with similar wattage . Some energy bulbs are poor but i have seen some that are really bright .

Comment

The 3 tables at our club have all been changed to energy saving bulbs. There is a comparison chart on the net that advises what energy saving bulb equates to the old style, so you can replace them with the according energy saving bulb.
      I think the old rules were minimum 450 watts for a table, but if you're using energy saving bulbs its 90w as the light levels are the same, and they last for years.
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

You can now get massive output low energy lamps but 26 w ones should be bright enough once they get warm

Comment

They are called Edison , screw lamps and are widely available , even in energy saving spec.Yes B & Q stock them , but any good electrical retailer should also stock them.Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X