Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £2500 for a broom stick!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HU...ht_4858wt_1398

Bit rich coming from you woolf , kettle black , adleast the description and history behind it is genuine , unlike some we can mention .

Comment

I can confirm how genuine this is as well .........and you have to listen to ADR when he says how good it is .......he's been around a bit
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i think the asking price is very optimistic even if the cue was more common specs. Only a 9 ball player would want that

Comment

it's a magic cue as well ............according to Woolf it flys .........none of his cues do that do they ?

Maybe it was made for Harry Potter ......lol .......Potter......get it !

Comment

Originally Posted by snooks1000 View Post
            i think the asking price is very optimistic even if the cue was more common specs. Only a 9 ball player would want that
            As was said on another thread ......this is more of a collectors piece than an actual playing cue .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              I can confirm how genuine this is as well .........and you have to listen to ADR when he says how good it is .......he's been around a bit
              Listen and believe And147 scottish rip off mafia!
              Selling fake cue for £550.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-BR...ht_6066wt_1398

Comment

Be careful what you say .......that cue you are talking about is not fake .

How long have you been in the cue business compared to ADR ? At least his cues are rare and not bulk standard JP Ultimates .

Comment

Originally Posted by snooks1000 View Post
                  I have original Jimmy White cue and Ronnie O'sullivan cue that he gave away when lost in the world final to Dott . How much should i asked than if this is very optimistic PPRICE .

Comment

Go on then Fedia in your very informed opinion tell us why you think that Will Hunt is a fake.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Be careful what you say .......that cue you are talking about is not fake .

How long have you been in the cue business compared to ADR ? At least his cues are rare and not bulk standard JP Ultimates .
                      100% fake. Ask Will if he can make a cue this days?

Comment

Hunt

The hunt ain't fake it's just one of his new ones! I know for a fact will ain't making cues anymore tho! So what does that tell you! As for the original it looks lovely and are becoming very rare! I've let a few of those go in the past! Ohh dear! Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                          Go on then Fedia in your very informed opinion tell us why you think that Will Hunt is a fake.
                          Ask ANDR147 why?

Comment

No Wolfie,you've said its a fake so back your comments up yourself.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                              I have original Jimmy White cue and Ronnie O'sullivan cue that he gave away when lost in the world final to Dott . How much should i asked than if this is very optimistic PPRICE .
                              Are you sure you have the original Ronnie Cue .......thought it was bought by a member on here ?

Comment

Working...
                              X