£2500 for a broom stick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cue

ADR is a well recognised seller and cueman on here! And well respected! Don't think you can call it a fake!! It still has value and is probably nice!

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
      100% fake. Ask Will if he can make a cue this days?
      Splice work was done by Will Hunt ..........
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Are you sure you have the original Ronnie Cue .......thought it was bought by a member on here ?
        Surely you don't think Wolfie being economical with the truth Neil

Comment

Cue

I'm afraid to say mate will ain't making cues! I have inside info! Trust me!

Comment

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
            I'm afraid to say mate will ain't making cues! I have inside info! Trust me!
            I have all inside info!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
              No Wolfie,you've said its a fake so back your comments up yourself.
              My comments are real lol. Because you all hate me thats why you not listening me.

I am not ripping people off like some one hear,i sell 100% genuine High quality snooker cues that currently have huge demand. Business wise if you cheat you want survive. I been there for a few years and all my cues was sold without any problem. I am finishing my snooker mission soon just short of £150 k to my second million.

Comment

I have original Jimmy White cue and Ronnie O'sullivan cue that he gave away when lost in the world final to Dott . How much should i asked than if this is very optimistic PPRICE .
                I bought the cue that Ronnie gave away when he lost the world final against Dott. I then sold the cue to a cue collector in Singapore.

Oldgit
                'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Funny how old crazy Ivan here thinks he has room to talk.

I am not ripping people off like some one hear,i sell 100% genuine High quality snooker cues that currently have huge demand. Business wise if you cheat you want survive. I been there for a few years and all my cues was sold without any problem. I am finishing my snooker mission soon just short of £150 k to my second million.
                  Right so a grand of pure profiteering isn't ripping people off? As for your "Snooker mission" so far id say its been something of a total failure judging by the amount of unsold cues you have in your pictures. How many times have you listed your "Davies" replica only for it to not get shifted? Im sure ive seen it at least twice near the end of last year.
                  Last edited by narl; 1 February 2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
                    I bought the cue that Ronnie gave away when he lost the world final against Dott. I then sold the cue to a cue collector in Singapore.

Oldgit
                    I don't believe you Oldgit ............Woolf always tells the truth

Come on them , explain yourself Woolf .........did you buy it from the Singapore Collector ?

Oldgit is not lying .....as he is a well known person in Snooker circles .

Comment

when i first saw this thread i nearly fell off me chair lol.........sucker of punishment isnt he

Comment

I have original Jimmy White cue and Ronnie O'sullivan cue that he gave away when lost in the world final to Dott . How much should i asked than if this is very optimistic PPRICE .
                        no you don't mate - my friend bought it !!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

What is in that little red box that says cue tapers or tip tapers on it?

Comment

So .......the plot thickens . Do you think that there may be 2 JP Ultimates badged 805 !!!!

Come on Woolf ....show us your cue pictures

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                              What is in that little red box that says cue tapers or tip tapers on it?
                              not sure mate ask old git!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                                So .......the plot thickens . Do you think that there may be 2 JP Ultimates badged 805 !!!!

Come on Woolf ....show us your cue pictures
                                Much like the doctored receipt questions which he dodges like the plague i can see him ignoring those pics as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X