£2500 for a broom stick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by narl View Post
    Much like the doctored receipt questions which he dodges like the plague i can see him ignoring those pics as well.
    he denied that even when John came on to the thread to say his copy was different!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Something does not smell right .........surely not changing badges on cues as well as doctoring receipts .

Fact 1 - JP came on here to say that the receipt had been doctored

Fact 2 - Just went through the threads on here and OLDGIT did buy Ronnie's old cue

Somebody is telling Porky pies ..........
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Somebody is telling Porky pies ..........
        And we all know who, the Russian Del Trotter. Wonder if he also has a 3 wheel Van.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFNPHzcVvWM

Comment

Its funny looking at the 805 cue, i always thought it was identical to a traditional but it seems to use a totally different wood for the face splice on the lower half of the cue, also seems to have a bit of red glue showing between that splice and the veneer.

The peradon case could also do with a bit of a scrub, plastered in chalk dust.
            Last edited by narl; 1 February 2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

It's fantastic when pathologically dishonest people are suddenly filled with righteous indignation when somebody else produces the genuine article.

Comment

Even if the cue is not made by a particular person but if it was made with his consent/permission I dont think you can call it a "fake"--it is just a cue licensed under his name with his permission.
                Kind of like Burberry is now made in China but the Burberry coming out of the Chinese factory with Burberry's permission is not 'fake' --whether you preceive them to have the same quality/value as before is a different story.
                Last edited by poolqjunkie; 1 February 2012, 06:02 PM.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Exactly Airin ........

Would like to see Woolf's replies to the questions posted above but i doubt he will . Would love to know what cue he has , if it's not Ronnie's .

Comment

I thought from reading the blurb that this is a mint cue from the 80's.

eta not Ronnie's, the one in the OP

eta from what's been posted here the O'Sullivan cue ended up with a Singapore collector, don't know what the chances of Woolf buying it from him are?
                    Last edited by merlin1234; 1 February 2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

lmao....!!
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

It is mate .Woolf is talking about other cues that he reckons that he has ........or has not as the case maybe

Comment

its the 150k to my second million that makes me laugh
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Well that works out at something like 2000 cues sold at £800 - £1000 profit per cue.

But wait a minute, wasn't he complaining that it wasn't true that his prices were unfairly high because of import taxes or something like that, so in fact he's not making that much of a profit after all?

If assuming a moderate profit margin then clearly he must have sold shedloads of cues at these amazing prices.

Comment

Sells a couple more cues and he will be there .........lol !

Comment

Well tbh I suspect his stockpile of unsellably priced JP Ultimates will achieve critical mass and start warping time and space before he makes it to his second million.

Comment

Working...
                                X