No announcement yet.

£2500 for a broom stick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In footballing parlance you'd have to say.......

"You're not singing anymore" would you not agree Mr wolf?
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Besides, £2500 is cheap, pretty sure JRC wanted a couple of mil for one once!

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
        In footballing parlance you'd have to say.......

"You're not singing anymore" would you not agree Mr wolf?
        " it's all gone quiet over there " ..........probably realised that he does not have Ronnie's old cue !
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          " it's all gone quiet over there " ..........probably realised that he does not have Ronnie's old cue !
          In which case he'll be sending threatening messages to somebody!

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
            Besides, £2500 is cheap, pretty sure JRC wanted a couple of mil for one once!
            Yes that's right, and i'm typing this sat aboard my yacht, just having my butler set the balls up for yet another 147, it's a hard life

Comment

On a yacht, i guess the balls really do pot them selves eh...lol..

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                On a yacht, i guess the balls really do pot them selves eh...lol..
                Well it does help with tricky shots, just get the Captain to give a tug on the steering wheel thing lol

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Even if the cue is not made by a particular person but if it was made with his consent/permission I dont think you can call it a "fake"--it is just a cue licensed under his name with his permission.
                  Kind of like Burberry is now made in China but the Burberry coming out of the Chinese factory with Burberry's permission is not 'fake' --whether you preceive them to have the same quality/value as before is a different story.
                  Good post Airin,
                  thats what Iwas going to say earlier .Will Hunt did the splice work on the cue ADR has for sale,now if I order an Ultimate tomorrow what input on that cue if any will John Parris himself have done.If none is that cue a fake?

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                    Good post Airin,
                    thats what Iwas going to say earlier .Will Hunt did the splice work on the cue ADR has for sale,now if I order an Ultimate tomorrow what input on that cue if any will John Parris himself have done.If none is that cue a fake?
                    from what i hear will is not likely to be making many more cues so now is a good time to buy one! as for fakes, its not something i would ever deliberately get involved with but as the standard of fakes improves it will get harder to spot them.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

There are probably more bent sales people in the world than ones that play with a straight bat (or cue for that matter). Nobody can stop people selling things on this scale/level. We all know Wolf doesnt sell that much so just let him get on with it.
                      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Andrew we all know you are 100% Genuine Guy bar FEDIA/WOOLF147 or What ever Other Names he has and hes Only Jealous!! As he Cannot sell his "Cheap" Cues....lol

Take it with a Pinch of Salt m8 as hes Asking £1750-£2000 for Cues that Cost Approx £600+ so theres Only 1 Genuine Rip Off Merchant Here FEDIA/WOOLF etc!

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                          Andrew we all know you are 100% Genuine Guy bar FEDIA/WOOLF147 or What ever Other Names he has and hes Only Jealous!! As he Cannot sell his "Cheap" Cues....lol

Take it with a Pinch of Salt m8 as hes Asking £1750-£2000 for Cues that Cost Approx £600+ so theres Only 1 Genuine Rip Off Merchant Here FEDIA/WOOLF etc!

Gaz.

top post mate, here here.

Comment

Found a MORE EXPENSIVE broom

read more
                            Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                            My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

I wouldnt mind having a couple of these or 1 would do Today!!....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                And we all know who, the Russian Del Trotter. Wonder if he also has a 3 wheel Van.
                                Del Trotsky
                                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Working...
                                X