X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
    Found a MORE EXPENSIVE broom

read more
    is this 1 of fedia or woolf or is it 1 of triggers were he only had 10 shafts and 16 replacement heads

Comment

So silent out there .............no reply to perfectly posed questions .

Come on Woolf show us Ronnie's cue then .

You can't shout if you have nothing to shout about .

We all know where Ronnie's cue is , so what cue do you have ?

We are all interested to know .

Even the initial buyer of the cue has come on here to dispute that in fact you don't have the cue .

Come on Woolf ...................over to you............
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I think because he's soooooooo loaded, he had it shipped out to Singapore and then back to London so as to cover up the fact it was him who was purchasing the cue!
        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

It's a joke though ......what's the issue ......if he has the cue show us the pics .

People might actually take him seriously if he backed up his boasts .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Neil with the Prices hes "TRYING" to Charge people Including members on here is a Joke! Yes in the Real world we all like to earn a Pound or two but Not £1000 on a Cue c'mon!

He is just hoping some rich kid or person doesnt know Real Costs and Wants a John Parris Ultimate ASAP and will Pay that Silly Price.

I just hope people get to know Real Costs of the Cues hes Selling and will Stay Clear of him!

Comment

I dont know but I think Fedia may have intended for this to be a joke...if he was serious he probably would not put "broom" in the title...
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
                The hunt ain't fake it's just one of his new ones! I know for a fact will ain't making cues anymore tho! So what does that tell you! As for the original it looks lovely and are becoming very rare! I've let a few of those go in the past! Ohh dear! Lol
                Raymo147,
                Just to clarify. When you say Will ain't making cues anymore, do you mean he has stopped recently but he DID make the bunch of new green plates a while back? Someone posted that Will did the butt splicing on these cues, was that implying that someone else did the other work?
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I think Fedia love the attention he gets here tats why i completely ignore him , i would,nt buy or sell him a toffee apple .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    I think Fedia love the attention he gets here tats why i completely ignore him , i would,nt buy or sell him a toffee apple .
                    Not even one covered in your love juices?
                    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Working...
                    X