60 inch cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 inch cue

Hi all, I'm posting for a mate of mine. If anyone is selling a 59-60 inch cue then please let me know
    Cheers
    Harry

I think craftsman have a bucket load of Pheonix cues in at 59" - I bought one a few months back but I think it'll have to have it cut down, I need a stool to chalk the bloody thing.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Can i ask what height are you chaps i'm 6.2 and have tried a 58.5 and a 59 inch cue as i was told i was using a cue which was too short ( 57.5 ). After trying these i found i could pot a greater percentage of long balls but was horrible when around the pack.
      I have purchased a Phoenix from Craftsman which is 58 inch and canno't believe the difference in my consistency. When i played with the 58.5 and 59 inch cues they felt like i had a fishing rod in my hands. My question is when playing with a 1/2 / 1 inch shorter cue at 58inch why should this really make my game so much better.

Comment

I have a 59.25" , 3/4 unbadged James Butters. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally Posted by belld View Post
          Can i ask what height are you chaps i'm 6.2 and have tried a 58.5 and a 59 inch cue as i was told i was using a cue which was too short ( 57.5 ). After trying these i found i could pot a greater percentage of long balls but was horrible when around the pack.
          I have purchased a Phoenix from Craftsman which is 58 inch and canno't believe the difference in my consistency. When i played with the 58.5 and 59 inch cues they felt like i had a fishing rod in my hands. My question is when playing with a 1/2 / 1 inch shorter cue at 58inch why should this really make my game so much better.
          He's about 6 foot 5 lol

Comment

I have an original pro-butt aeon cue that has been lengthened and spliced with tulip wood by Hunt and Osborne to 59.5, although I would want £500 for it if I was to sell.
            I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

Working...
            X