over the moon!!!........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over the moon!!!........

I contacted Trevor white 2 days ago with an enquiry for a new cue it took him 6 minutes to reply which is impressive for a busy guy and emailed him again today to confirm and got an instant reply. That impressed me then he quoted me half the price of other cue makers with telescopic extension, olivewood mini butt and better tip included which I didn't get quoted for of others. Long wait now but if its as good as his communication should be awesome. Ordered 58.5 ash shaft, ebony butt, 4 olivewood splices, one lower front ebony splice, red vaneers, 9mm 18.5 oz.

you will not go wrong with a trevor white cue....... i have one of his cues and would never give it up. yes the wait is killer, but will all be worth it. trevor has always come across as a genuine guy to me, and will be honest with you. hope your cue is as amazing as i think it will be

Comment

Thanks belloz22. Can't wait. Never seen or used a Trevor white cue but going off the reviews can't go wrong

Comment

As Belloz said i,m sure you will be over the moon , i,ve had over a dozen of his cues and still have two here now that i use , well try , and every one of them have been real beauts . Trev is a cracking guy and a very good player himself .

Comment

Good thanks for the reply hotpot my old mucka lol. Replyed to few of your posts before. Never seen or used any top cues apart from craftsman and 1 john parris. How does Trevor compare to them and Mr wooldridge etc.

Comment

Trev is up there with the very best around and so is Mike , craftsman cues are also real good and excellent value for money . I,ve had dozens of cues from a lot of great cue makers and the quality and craftsmanship has always been something to admire . i,m not over fussy these days and dont check that the splices are near perfect top and bottom or there is no tiny blemish in the cue etc .
            I,m more interested in the taper , balance , feel and most important how the cue plays for me than trimmings and looks .

Comment

I couldn't decide who to go to for my cue so I emailed 8 or 9 makers for quotes and trevors quick but very detailed replys swung it for me and all honesty I had my heart set on his cues. Anyone looking for a cue with a genuine maker I suggest Mr Trevor white and his excellent customer service. Sure the cue will b just as good

Comment

ive only ever played with a wooldridge, neva owned one, but it was a lovely cue and great finish. personally i perfer my trevor white, but that is because it was made to my own personal design. imo..... judging from peoples reviews, wooldridge and white are both top top cue makers, and both great guys to communicate with. difference is that wooldridge has a website sometimes making the ordering process easier. though personally if i ever had a new cue it would be a trevor white again. but trust me..... trevors cues are up there as the best

Comment

I did mention to Trevor what I wanted in the taper, balance and feel and could tell he knew exactly what I'm wanting from his replies. Roll on Xmas. What tip do you 2 use? Iv always used blue diamond thinking they were soft and up there with the best but apparantly not. I know its all down to personal preference

Comment

i like the phoenix medium got one on both my Trev cues and both feel great .

Comment

im currently using an.elk, but iv never been 100% happy with them. best tip ive used in.my opinion is a kamui, but they certainly aint for everyone due to price and the tip itself.... shame so expensive. personally i will neva use a blue diamond anymore, more trouble than there worth. but it all comes down to what feel you want from a tip

Comment

Originally Posted by baz515 View Post
                        Roll on Xmas.
                        You should get your cue Nov 7th if it's on schedule :snooker:

Comment

Trevs ecellent customer service eh...lmao

Dont hear that too much eh....

Only messing, Top guy is trev and his cues are dirt cheap compared to some. and better than most. (too cheap really)

Congrats on the order bud, now for the killer wait, OUCH...

Glad my wait is over i tells ya.. phew, killer...

ATB...

Comment

How do u know that sootyvrs or u just,made a date up lol. Tell me about it cally feeling the anxiety now and I only ordered it hours ago lol. Oh well some thing to look forward too. U got pic of yours cally

Comment

How many cues does he make a year do u know

Comment

Working...
                              X