New Tip Wanted For Uk8 Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
    I have been using these buffalo hercules tips from ADR.

ADR told me these were the softest of the laminated tips and after testing. I agree.
    How do these compare to the MW Supertips you have been using?

Comment

I have been using these buffalo hercules tips from ADR.

ADR told me these were the softest of the laminated tips and after testing. I agree.
      These are the next ones I am thinking of trying, what is your impression of their longevity?
      cheers
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sootyvrs View Post
        How do these compare to the MW Supertips you have been using?
        Very very good.

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        These are the next ones I am thinking of trying, what is your impression of their longevity?
        cheers
        Well I have been using it about 3 weeks and played a considerably number of hours and its still perfect. I dont envisage changing it because the tip is worn out, more I just will fancy a change.

Comment

...more I just will fancy a change.

ADR's shop has these at 13mm, did you find any problems cutting them down to a UK pool tip size? I have a 8.2mm pool cue, what size are you using this?
          Do you think they would also be good on a 9.5mm snooker cue?
          cheers :snooker:
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

ADR's shop has these at 13mm, did you find any problems cutting them down to a UK pool tip size? I have a 8.2mm pool cue, what size are you using this?
            Do you think they would also be good on a 9.5mm snooker cue?
            cheers :snooker:
            No problem,

I am using 8.5mm and I also played with it on snooker table last night and its good.

Comment

Went to Stu at Green Baize and he advised me to have a Talisman Medium fitted but not sure if its suiting my play for pool doesnt feel responsive and have to cue alot harder to get the response i want i have some Pro Granites and Hercules tips being sent but still not sure might just go back to the trusty Elks as my dad has a box that he has had for a couple of year collecting dust lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                Went to Stu at Green Baize and he advised me to have a Talisman Medium fitted but not sure if its suiting my play for pool doesnt feel responsive and have to cue alot harder to get the response i want i have some Pro Granites and Hercules tips being sent but still not sure might just go back to the trusty Elks as my dad has a box that he has had for a couple of year collecting dust lol
                i love the mw supertip for pool

Comment

Working...
                X