why does god hate me buying nice cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does god hate me buying nice cues

Why is it every time u go to get a nice cue everything go's belly up? Im out at work waiting to go home so i can pay the final payment on my cue to airin and driving back to the camp last night my Ute died at 100 got it to the mechanic and must of got water in the fuel and its killed my fuel pump and investors :-(. so new pump and surge tank and 64lb investors. don't get me wrong I've got the cash but it always happens when Im about to get a cue, does this happen to anyone else lol or just me??

That is why cue makers like to make you wait so hopefully the bad luck will come as late as possible...LOL
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      That is why cue makers like to make you wait so hopefully the bad luck will come as late as possible...LOL
      Its just got new paint airin and its still not as shiney as one of your cues and your cues get better then 13 mpg

Comment

LOL.
        We cue makers really care a lot about our customers which is why we always try to delay the delivery of their cues but eventually it has to be done, I am so sorry.:-)
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
        X