Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Replacement Cue

Hi All
    I play with an old peradon earl, 9mm tip & was 58in Long & 17.5 ounce.
    The problem i have is ive broke/snapped the end twice now & replaced the ferrule a couple of times & as
    a result the cue is now about 56.25 inches long. so i need a replacement cue.

Problem is i have around £200 budget & wanted one made to a similar spec as above
    i.e weight, length, tip. ash shaft / ebony butt ideally with a 3/4 pro butt joint & mini butt.
    not too bothered about fancy veneer etc.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated
    also please can anyone give feedback if they own or have a mastercraft cue
    as i hear they are good cues & good price.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mastercraft do a very good quality cue for reasonable money, but you may need to raise your budget a bit to get a customer one from them, depends on what you are after exactly.
    But they do some premade stuff that is pretty good, see www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk

Also see what ADR147 on TSF has in your range, see http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...517#post620517
    and maybe ask what he currently has in stock.

Also see Green Baize Ltd (GBL) as they have various cues in your budget, Stu Green at GBL is very knowledgable and can help you find a good cue for you.
    www.greenbaize.co.uk
    all the best
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks for the info & quick response. will have a look them.

Comment

other guys are in your price range.

Andy Travis & Craftsman.

Other option is you can lengthen your current cue.

Comment

Mastercraft is well within youre price range .

Comment

Thanks all, will take a look

Comment

i would go to craftsman and get a phoenix cue as you will not get a beta cue for that price

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
                other guys are in your price range.

Andy Travis & Craftsman.

Other option is you can lengthen your current cue.
                i prob wouldn't bother if it keeps breaking id cut my losses and move on but that's just me

Comment

Originally Posted by aaronjoshua View Post
                  Hi All
                  I play with an old peradon earl, 9mm tip & was 58in Long & 17.5 ounce.
                  The problem i have is ive broke/snapped the end twice now & replaced the ferrule a couple of times & as
                  a result the cue is now about 56.25 inches long. so i need a replacement cue.

Problem is i have around £200 budget & wanted one made to a similar spec as above
                  i.e weight, length, tip. ash shaft / ebony butt ideally with a 3/4 pro butt joint & mini butt.
                  not too bothered about fancy veneer etc.
                  Any recommendations would be appreciated
                  also please can anyone give feedback if they own or have a mastercraft cue
                  as i hear they are good cues & good price.

Thanks in advance for your help!
                  i have same cue in that spec, been using it for pool but would be willing to sell at right offer
                  drop me an email if you want pics
                  littledragon729@hotmail.com

it is the older end cue with no s.d joint, but in excellent condition

Comment

Working...
                  X