help with case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with case

Hi I'm waiting for my new cue from Trevor white and in the mean time I'm looking for a case to fit it with extension and mini butt, its 3/4 split. I currently have a 1 piece peradon leather case which fits my current cue and extensions but the middle clasp has broken because it is not deep enough for my screw on extension. I don't like the wide 3/4 3 channel cases just wandered if there was a 1 piece case that would fit properly. Regards Mathew

Would have thought a cue craft case would be ok , best to check first though .

Comment

Thanks hot pot. U mean the 1 piece aluminium? That's what I was thinking. Anyone have one that fits screw on extension and mini butt?

Comment

Originally Posted by baz515 View Post
        Thanks hot pot. U mean the 1 piece aluminium? That's what I was thinking. Anyone have one that fits screw on extension and mini butt?
        a 3/4 case will.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Thanks adr. Do you have any colours other than silver

Comment

Originally Posted by baz515 View Post
            Thanks adr. Do you have any colours other than silver
            yes i can do but they cost a chunk more.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I wouldn't go for the cue craft one piece case. You better get the 3/4, it will fit everything.

I have both and the 1pc doesn't close completely since it has only 2 of those metallic sphincters instead of 3 which in my opinion are necessary for a complete lock in a 1pc case.

Comment

I've just bought one of the 1 piece Peradon Halo (wide) case holds either 2 cues or cue and extensions really nice and lightweight case only downside there is no seperate compartment for chalk. The cue craft ones are a little heavy
                sigpic www.thesnookerclub.com - The leading online snooker game

Comment

Originally Posted by DaveH147 View Post
                  I've just bought one of the 1 piece Peradon Halo (wide) case holds either 2 cues or cue and extensions really nice and lightweight case only downside there is no seperate compartment for chalk. The cue craft ones are a little heavy
                  I bought one of these a while ago. Really pleased with it. Think I posted a review. Search HALO and you'll get it. I have a 58" cue and found there was sufficient space in the end to squeeze a couple of bits of chalk in. I took a razor blade and sliced out a little bit of the foam. I then glued in a little piece of plastic to form a chalk compartment.

Comment

If u go on the cue craft website they do a case I between the 3/4 and the one piece it's just a bit longer than the 3/4 and there's room to get your 3/4 cue extention and mini butt and still room for chalk

Comment

Get Chrispian Jones to make you one. You will like it for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X