my new phoenix cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new phoenix cue

hey i just got my new phoenix master cue yesterday and whent a plaid with it it fells so good the finish is amazing so good its a 3/4 cue and i would recomend it to any 1 i think its beta than my parris just feels so good

http://s1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/cameron066/

Mate you won't go far wrong with these cues. I have three Phoenix cues 1 Master
    hand spliced and 2 Unity machine spliced and they all play better than my previous
    cues which i sold. These include 4 Parris, 3 Master cues and 2 Wooldridge and like
    people say it's not about the name or looks it's how they play in your hands. The
    finish and the balance of these Phoenix cues is superb and the Phoenix tips have
    been a breath of fresh air for me. I would never go back to the elks,
    blue diamond plus, pro granite and Wooldridge super tip i have used in the past.

Comment

Sorry folks i had to include this in the thread too. I purchased my cues
      from Craftsman in Leeds which is 2 minutes down the road from me.
      I have to say what a fantastic set up they have where you can try
      before you buy. I could spend all day in the shop and canno't stress
      how lucky i was to be given such expert advice by 2 top guys.
      Keep up the good work Simon and Dave you are a credit to your
      profession.

Comment

Are the phoenix and the master cues made in leeds?

Comment

Originally Posted by Fedagari View Post
          Are the phoenix and the master cues made in leeds?
          No...........

Thailand for both, definately mastercue.

Comment

these cues are beta than master cues trust me alot beta i have ownd both and i like this 1 alot more at feels so good and if any 1 wants to challenge me on that feel free to come and test my cue lol

Comment

looks really nice , live the butt colour. How much did it set you back?

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

I have a basic machined spliced ebony butt Phoenix and a Phoenix Mark Williams Hand Spliced with oak, this was altered to my spec by Dave Brown he thinned the taper just a fraction and shortened it, The only alteration I made was to fit Mike Wooldridge Tips to both cues I highly rate these ! I am no expert but I know a good cue when I see one these cues are top for quality and value for money I no longer look at J. Parris cues with envy I can truthfully say I am a very happy bunny.

Comment

Cameroon Beleive me there Not as Good as a Master Cue made by Ukrit! I have had both and have Bought/Sold well over 350 Master Cues so do know alittle....lol

Comment

it cost me 100 dave got it second hand but its in mint and gazza i belive they are beta than master cues but no one will ever feel the same on cues any way mate

Comment

wow good deal for 100 ! yea i get where your coming from , all depends on the feel. But alot of people are really rating them phoenix cues on here so there must be some truth to how good they are are they just mass produced in thailand or what? oh and by the way i just joined the site maybe 3 hours ago , how come it wont let me post a thread???

Comment

Think i,d choose a Phoenix over master cue .

Comment

Think you might need 10 posts first mate

Comment

oh ok thanks !! Has anyone tried the Phoenix Mark j Williams replica hand spliced cue from craftsman???

This one : http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/info_931.html

Comment

oh ok thanks for that. just wondering has anyone tried the mark j williams snad spliced replica cue from craftsman???

Comment

Working...
                              X