my new phoenix cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
    oh ok thanks for that. just wondering has anyone tried the mark j williams snad spliced replica cue from craftsman???
    This is the one im talking about:http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/info_931.html

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

That replica is lovely

Comment

looks nice mate heard these cues are good as well make sure u pick what u want as buying a cue and not liking it its enoying lol if u can go there that would be good

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
          I have the Mark Williams Hand Spliced with Oak not strictly the same as the replica but a beautiful cue ! Dave Brown altered it slightly to my spec. All I can say is I wont be looking for another cue in a hurry this one does all I want it to.

Comment

Originally Posted by cameron0606 View Post
            looks nice mate heard these cues are good as well make sure u pick what u want as buying a cue and not liking it its enoying lol if u can go there that would be good
            I cant go there cameron im Irish , i live in Dublin haha

Comment

You wont regret buying a Phoenix trust me! until Phoenix came along Master cue
              were the best value cues on the market in my opinion. I have three Phoenix
              cues now all tried and tested at Craftsman and they all play superbly. I will
              certainly not be looking to purchase any more cues in the future well perhaps
              another Phoenix lol. I have all i need with these little beauties and there keepers.

Comment

Originally Posted by belld View Post
                You wont regret buying a Phoenix trust me! until Phoenix came along Master cue
                were the best value cues on the market in my opinion. I have three Phoenix
                cues now all tried and tested at Craftsman and they all play superbly. I will
                certainly not be looking to purchase any more cues in the future well perhaps
                another Phoenix lol. I have all i need with these little beauties and there keepers.
                Cool ! sounds good. How different with the mark williams with oak and just the regular mark williams replica feel? not much ofd a difference in price but will the feel be alot different? anyone tried both??

Comment

i would try calling them and tell him what u want mate

Comment

You never know how a cue will feel or play until you try
                    them for yourself. Every cue plays different and one cue
                    that will suit me might be horrible in your hands. I'm very
                    lucky i live 2 minutes down street from Craftsman cues
                    and spent 4 weeks on and off in the shop trying the Phoenix
                    range out. It purley is pot luck when you order cues online as
                    to whether it will feel right when you get it. I discarded around
                    twelve cues before i settled on the three i have now and they are
                    fantastic and perform the full range of shots i require. Hope this
                    information helps good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X