bent cue or intentional taper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
    If you find this cue slightly used for sale, how much will you pay for it? I would say no more than 50 GBP.

A cue like this is likely made in the Far East, wood quality is probably very low. Hard to expect something like this to stay straight in my honest opinion. It is like one step better than a house cue.

I will not be suprised if they do not cover warpage which is why I suggested that perhaps he can sort it out with a cue doctor and then just ask if they can cover the cost or whatever. Not trying to be mean or rude--if you buy a house cue and then it warps after a couple week, will you ask them to refund your money? They may not even cover warpage under their warranty for a cue in this price range.

I did not know he also posted another thread about the same thing, think it should be posted in the cue section. No need to start more than one thread about the same issue.

You need to talk to the person who sold you the cue first instead of coming on here posting multiple threads about the same thing.
    I didnt buy the cue.

I would rather play with a britinnia rack cue than these cues anyday.

I am just telling him i found it for 62.00

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
      I didnt buy the cue.

I would rather play with a britinnia rack cue than these cues anyday.

I am just telling him i found it for 62.00
      I know that you did not buy the cue, :-)
      Yes, I agree a Britinania is probably a better choice. You can get one those cues on ebay with case and extension posted for less and I think the quality migth be the same or even better.
      Anyway, he asked if we think the cue is bent and he has his answer.
      What he wants to do is between him and the seller/manufacturer.
      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 13 February 2012, 09:34 PM.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
      X