Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon century cue

What are members views on the peradon century cue

The peradons are suppose to be very bad quality now from what iv been told. The finish is not suppose to be good and they are very mass produced. Have a look at the phoenix and master cue range on www.craftsmancues.com . . . . . they are really high quality budget cues suppose to be the bizz

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
      The peradons are suppose to be very bad quality now from what iv been told.
      Thats a bunch of bollocks...I tell you!!
      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
        The peradons are suppose to be very bad quality now from what iv been told. The finish is not suppose to be good and they are very mass produced. Have a look at the phoenix and master cue range on www.craftsmancues.com . . . . . they are really high quality budget cues suppose to be the bizz

Yeah people tend to give them a bad rep but I play with one and have played with many more and I personally think they're a great budget cue.

Seems on here unless you have remortgaged your house to buy a cue you don't get anybodies interest.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattmur View Post
          Yeah people tend to give them a bad rep but I play with one and have played with many more and I personally think they're a great budget cue.

Seems on here unless you have remortgaged your house to buy a cue you don't get anybodies interest.

Have to disagree with this, it's just fact, i've seen a few peradons lately and in terms of quality and craftsmanship they are far inferior to other cues in the same price bracket, such as pheonix or mastercue for example. Honestly, you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good cue, i had £75 mastercue for 3 years which was absolutely superb! However having said that, you do get what you pay for and i am absolutely delighted with my current Andy Travis cue which was a lot more expensive. Although the Andy Travis cue doesn't actually play any better, it's exactly to my specs, handmade and absolutely faultless in terms of build quality, cosmetics and craftsmanship. Spending a lot of money on a Trevor White or Mike Wooldridge etc may not be for everyone, but all of their customers seem very, very happy and that says a lot.

Comment

I previously had a century
            Finish was poor and would get sticky very easily and ended up having to refinish it
            Mine was also not straight but ofcourse thats not to say every cue would be the same

Comment

i had 1 and sold it 2 days later i hated it it felt so cheep and got sticky i would say get a phoenix cue as i have just got 1 and its out of this world very good cues and the finish is amazing

Comment

Originally Posted by mattmur View Post

Yes but people dont just say that for no reason. There must be a reason for 80% of people saying they are rubbish.

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Working...
                X