Question about 3/4 Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 3/4 Cues

Hey guys , just a quick question. Might seem a stupid question but because iv never owned a 3/4 cue before and soon am going to , it needs to be asked. I have a 1 piece case and plan on just keeping the 3/4 cue in that case. My question is will it do the cue any harm leaving it constantly assembled and in the one piece cue case rather than in a 3/4 case?? Thanks , Dave

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

I left a 3/4 cue in a one piece case screwed together . The joint locked and had to take it to a cuemaker to release it .

Think someone else on here had the same problem .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

i use to leave 3/4 cues together i would just undo it every time i used it and store it just slightly cracked

Comment

Wish i'd done that .......would have saved me a few £'s
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          I left a 3/4 cue in a one piece case screwed together . The joint locked and had to take it to a cuemaker to release it .

Think someone else on here had the same problem .
          i know i did once mate, bought a cue that had been left screwed together for many years. i tired to unscrew it and so did everyone at the club. ( thought the thread was coming out at one point ! lol) with a snapped cue.

anyway thought take it down to craftsmans to have the joint out, to my suprise dave unscrewed it in seconds and asked what the problems was. ( tongue in cheek)

think they have a knack of doing it

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
            i know i did once mate, bought a cue that had been left screwed together for many years. i tired to unscrew it and so did everyone at the club. ( thought the thread was coming out at one point ! lol) with a snapped cue.

anyway thought take it down to craftsmans to have the joint out, to my suprise dave unscrewed it in seconds and asked what the problems was. ( tongue in cheek)

think they have a knack of doing it
            Lol... then you should have told him that it was probably loosened by all the previous attempts... checkmate!!
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

prob mate lol, still vice tight when i took it down though!

Comment

Working...
              X