Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuemaker and Reseller

Hi all,

How many Cue Maker and Reseller are actually joined in this forum? I can identify some after reading up several thread:

Cue maker:
    1. Mike - Mike Wooldridge
    2. Trevs - Trevor White
    3. poolqjunkie - Aurora

Reseller:
    1. ADR147 - Many type of cues and maybe more on Mastercraft
    2. Unclevit - Omin and Not sure what other brand from Thailand

Maybe will order some if any of my friends want to buy a good cue. I'm not looking for making money here, I'm just helping IF there are any of my friends looking for a good cue. I'm doing this because of I love this sport and hate to see some reseller here is selling a cue with very high mark up price. At least I can see 1 reseller here is selling 50% mark up from the actual price cue maker are selling in the market. Maybe this sport is not very popular at my country and dont have many competitor as other country. IF there is someone that want to buy a cue, I might ask them to contact you direct from this forum. But not sure whether they trust the online buying or not. At least I've bought several direct from cue maker online and so far no issues.

john parris, dave coutts and craftsman cues are all on here (don't think anyone in the cue world makes anything like a 50% mark up - at least not in the uk)
    Last edited by ADR147; 17 February 2012, 01:17 AM.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

don't think anyone in the cue world makes anything like a 50% mark up

there is 1 exeption to that i think

Comment

Originally Posted by jamie89oc View Post

sure is not me!

Comment

ha dont take that the wrong way, i was thinkin more that bloke fedia who doctors reciepts

Comment

that wasnt aimed at you .when ive read through the forums everyones always got something good to say about you

Comment

lol i knew it wasn't me because i simply don't make that much! but then again neither does fedia because nobody buys his cues!

Comment

I dont really take any cue orders on the forum, just like to talk about cues and the like and learn from other members. It is a very nice community here. I dont think Mike or Trevor do that on here either. If you want to order from them you should email them directly.
                We also have here as cue makers, Jason Owen, Jim Evans, and Raymos...and Keith Auld from a while ago.LOL
                Terry Davidson always has a few cues for sale. He is a very reliable and honest seller.
                Last edited by poolqjunkie; 17 February 2012, 06:37 AM.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  lol i knew it wasn't me because i simply don't make that much! but then again neither does fedia because nobody buys his cues!
                  Surely not you Andrew. Your mastercraft price is same as buying from their website. For me, I understand reseller and cue maker need to make profit as well. There is no point doing business without profit. But there are reasonable margin that they can make profit and growth their business. Some of the cue makers got reason for that because of their quality and their experienced and their big names. That was fine also by me. But for me, if they are just re-sell people stuff, just don't ripped off people money too much. Luckily we have online where people like me like to try get a decent price. So far I don't find any seller or cue maker in this forum put a very high price for their items. Maybe it just my frustration with a reseller at my country. Anyway, still have to buy from them small2 accessories for snooker because there is no other option here

Andrew, very nice feel using the MW supertip. Looks like stone after I trimmed with sand paper. But does the works well enough. Or maybe I never use a genuine tips cause lots of fake one here. Dont have any miss cue yet when stun the ball. Will see on the tournament next week.

Sorry to mumbling a lots this morning. Don't have anything to do at my office this morning cause system is down.

Sorry for my bad english and also sorry if there are reseller hurt on my reply. It just my opinion after all. Others people might have different.
                  Last edited by ichigo1661; 17 February 2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jamie89oc View Post

Trust me, there are. At least at my country. . It is not from the cue makers because I have ordered a few cues directly from Thailand for my own and the price is way too cheap even after add shipping cost and other bank charges.
                    Some more when asking the reseller for discount, they said fix price and because they are the main supplier for majority snooker club here.... I just laugh myself sometime when they said that. .

Comment

ERm........which country are you from again?

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                        just ur neighbour country. malaysia.

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                          just ur neighbour country. malaysia.

Comment

Haha, reminds me of buying a cue in Sweden.
                            You can only get those crappy Riley/BCE cues, the center Jointed goes for about 100 GBP!.
                            The 3/4 Jointed ones are worse though, 250 GBP!

You would be rich over here adr
                            :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                            X