Machine Spliced Master Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Spliced Master Cue

wondering if anyones tried these? and would recommend any?

http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...ed_series.html

Theres quite a few threads on here already talking about mastercues, phoenix cues etc

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...earchid=323864 (if that search result works)

Comment

The machine spliced master cues are superb. The finish is superb and i'm yet to see anything better in that price bracket. I've actually got a machine spliced master cue as my spare cue which i might be interested in selling if you are interested!

Comment

yes definitley if you could give me the details and/or a few pictures for now?

Comment

It's a master cue tudor, machine spliced with a single splice of cocobolo and a blue veneer. 18.5 oz 9.5mm tip, 57". Tiny hair line crack in the cocobolo underneath the badge but doesn't affect the cue at all. I can't really put up any pics until thursday as i'm away but i will then if you are still interested. I'd take £50 for it. Where abouts are you based as i'd prefer it if you could collect the cue, not too keen on posting cues!

Comment

i live on the north west coast, workington cumbria to be precise aka the middle of nowhere!

Comment

Haha not ideal then, i'm just south of birmingham so that may rule a collection out!

Comment

pretty sure it rules a collection out, sounds like a great deal.

Comment

i'll put some pics up thursday then

Comment

im new to the forum. i don't suppose you are still selling this cue are you? i am very interested and i am also situated just south of birmingham (near kidderminster) so could collect.

Comment

Working...
                    X