Stephen Lee's new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Lee's new cue

Interesting, just seen stephen lee post on twitter 'I'm picking my new 30oz bat up in hong kong this week....my sponsor (unique)..cues... Great guys... Check them out...'

30oz? slightly heavy imo

I had seen him put something about getting a heavier cue made by Parris a few weeks ago. Perhaps he wants something a bit heavier, I don't believe for one minute that he will get a 30oz cue or that it is even possible to make one to this weight without having the strangest balance ever :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

i thought the balance would be crazy too.

It seems like he is getting a 30oz bat...

his next tweet was about his current cue "My cue is 20 oz.... Playin with John parris ...I'm going to take this cue when the playin conditions are slow wet and sandy"

imagine 6 hours practice with a 30oz cue, shoulder would definately feel like you had done some hard graft!

Comment

I am led to believe his new cue very much resembles a baseball bat -just the thing for the gentle persuasion of moronic spectators to turn off their mobile phones !

Comment

Is this just a joke or is he really contemplating changing cues. I thought that in the last 12 months or so since he had his old cue altered that he was starting to rediscover his best form again. I think if he changes cue he is going to go down the rankings quickly, especially if its as heavy as he says it is.

Comment

I'm not suprised he needs a new cue after whacking his current cue against the table after missing a pot against Ding, if he does the same with a 30oz cue .....the table will probably collapse.
            Last edited by The Stig; 20 February 2012, 11:38 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X