Does this look genuine ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
    Yup, you don't mess with fake cues do ya pal, just fake receipts.
    +1 your too fast for me

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Well, thoughts please, my specs but a lot of money if dodgy, altho cheap (ish) if genuine lol
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hunt-Obyrn...item3a70c9584c
      is it just me but shouldn't a black plate have even splice tops there out buy a mile in the 4th pic

Comment

Nothing really adds up for that cue, the dodgy looking badge, the positioning of the badge, splices being very uneven for whats meant to be their top end cue.

Comment

Wow im in the wrong game. I really need to purchase a batch of £15 ebay cues,badges and get selling for £365+

dont like the fact he has feedback from someone who sells fakes and rebadges cues aka. snookerking_graham. Also he seems to like purchasing buttons, is that what hes making the discs/plate out of LOL.

Id defo pass, nothing adds up, joint,splicing, badge etc and why the ebay name change after 200+ transactions?

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
            Lol, fedia dont sell crap cues and specially fake one!
            How is it a fake cue ?.......they have bought the naming rights to call them H & O Cues . What i'm saying is that it's not an Original H & O Cue .

Have you still got Ronnie's cue ? and is it for sale yet ?
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

He could be genuine i have no personal experience with either. just i skimmed through (so could be wrong) ur item u posted, buyers and sellers with him and found graham has had some negative feedback on blatant fakes. then see they have traded privately. Could be legit just another thing that doesnt seem to add up.

Comment

Working...
              X