Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which cue is good cost ~250 pounds? what about mark williams cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which cue is good cost ~250 pounds? what about mark williams cue?

hello, I want to buy new cue, but dont know which is the best. for me.. please recommend very good cues

max brake: 82
    max practice brake: 132

Originally Posted by v1lius View Post
    hello, I want to buy new cue, but dont know which is the best. for me.. please recommend very good cues

max brake: 82
    max practice brake: 132
    I don't think Mark is selling his cue... Lol... sorry, just kidding...

Do you mean the Mark Williams replica cues that Craftsman is selling? They're made by Phoenix cues in Thailand. I read some good reviews about Phoenix cues but I'd advise you to buy through a reputable re-seller like Craftsman. I think Craftsman have their own range of cues too. Looks good.

If you up another GBP50 or so to your budget, you can probably get a very nice handmade cue with a plain ebony butt from some of the more well-known cue makers, for e.g. Robin Cook, Tony Glover, Trevor White etc. Have you checked out Mike Wooldridge's website at www.handmadecues.com? Very informative and lots of fun too, especially with the VCM cue builder; you'll be tempted to get one.

Cues are very personal and what feels good to you may be less so to another person. It'll always be a bit of a hit and miss if you buy one without first trying it out.

But why are you considering changing cues? You seem to be doing well hitting 80s.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Get yourself a Mike Wooldridge cue.
      You won't regret it!

Comment

thank you, and who of professionals plays with these cues?

Comment

Originally Posted by v1lius View Post
          thank you, and who of professionals plays with these cues?
          Oh, this and that... but it doesn't really matter. Find a cue that you are comfortable with.
          When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
          X