new Aurora Custom cue arrived today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
    LOL, I am so jealous to see all the beautiful green in Australia this time of the year.
    Don't be to jealous mate it was 37c/98f the other day in the shade

Comment

same old chestnut would you rather burn or freeze eh lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
        ok ive only got pics at this stage as im on night shift and cant try her out til the weekend but the splice work its unreal and the Finnish is second to none makes my jpu feel ruff next to it. as for the airin's costumer service its great he went out of his way to be extremely helpful, they finished the cue a month early and posted it at a lost because australia post wouldn't take it due to its length

thank you very much Airin & Richard
        That's a beauty... very clean lines too.

What are the types of woods used for the splices?
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Damien, the splices are snakewood and burr, done in an asymmetrical manner, with floating cocobolo veneers in between.

Jay is really cool. He actually offered to pay us extra so we could have a few beers on him. What a very nice gesture eh!
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            Damien, the splices are snakewood and burr, done in an asymmetrical manner, with floating cocobolo veneers in between.

Jay is really cool. He actually offered to pay us extra so we could have a few beers on him. What a very nice gesture eh!
            Thanks for the info Airin.

Indeed a nice gesture by Jay... mmmm beer, making me kind of thirsty now... hehe.
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
              Thanks for the info Airin.

Indeed a nice gesture by Jay... mmmm beer, making me kind of thirsty now... hehe.
              LOL, I have not spent the beer money yet by the way...yes, feeling thirsty.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Nicest cue i've seen a while Jay enjoy !!

Comment

Very nice cue indeed! I love the design, did you have a few hits with it?

Comment

Lovely work Arin and Richard...... I hope it plays wel for you Jay!!
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Beautie mate similar to Judd Trumps cue, one piece cue with the same pattern at the bottom!

(are you left handed? )

Comment

Originally Posted by Jake O'Sullivan View Post
                        Beautie mate similar to Judd Trumps cue, one piece cue with the same pattern at the bottom!

(are you left handed? )
                        What are you talking about?
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Ok ill try not to dribble on to much but wow.i just had time for 2 quick frames and its crazy how good this cue feels i was getting more then twice the work on the white then with my jp and it throws alto less it just feels like me idk how to explain it but its great . thank you again airin its the best feeling ever totally blown away :-)

ps watch this space for a jpu sale thread soon lol

Comment

Thank you so much Jay.
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                            X