Re-oiling my Mike Wooldridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-oiling my Mike Wooldridge

I've just received my new super tips and cue oil....I'm gonna refinish and re tip my MW cue this weekend.......can't wait....the misses is really takin the p!£s out of me......does anyone else suffer from the excitement and anticipation of using what may well feel like a brand new cue.........lol
    You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
    I've just received my new super tips and cue oil....I'm gonna refinish and re tip my MW cue this weekend.......can't wait....the misses is really takin the p!£s out of me......does anyone else suffer from the excitement and anticipation of using what may well feel like a brand new cue.........lol
    i still enjoy getting it all over my hands and slowly massaging and spreading it up and down the shaft...

probably best if your wife pops out for a bit. have yourself a bit of 'me' time
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Haha mike......great idea.........may even get her to oil the butt and I will do the shaft............
      You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
        Haha mike......great idea.........may even get her to oil the butt and I will do the shaft............
        or the other way round :snooker:
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X