Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt & O'Byrne vs Will Hunt

Dear all,

I see a website http://www.huntcues.com/ using the brandname Hunt & O'Byrne. Just wondering whether Mr. Will Hunt is involved in the business. I thought Hunt & O'Byrne has been closed for business some years ago. How come it is re-born now?

Secondly, I am from Hong Kong and recently saw some Will Hunt green plate cue around. Just wondering whether Mr. Will Hunt has recently made his own cues under his own name.

I am kind of worried about the cues that I see are fake.

Thanks very much.

Patrick

Hi Patrick ,

Website nothing to do with Will Hunt . I called them a year ago enquiring about a cue and am still waiting for a response !

Regarding the Green Plate cues ...........Will has some involvement ..........
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Hi Patrick ,

Website nothing to do with Will Hunt . I called them a year ago enquiring about a cue and am still waiting for a response !

Regarding the Green Plate cues ...........Will has some involvement ..........
      I emailed them about 2 months ago and I'm still waiting for a response. Having said this, that does seem to be the level of service given by quite a few cuemakers.

Comment

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you be more specific when you say "Will have some involvement"? I presume that you mean the green plates are genuine but not entirely produced by Mr. Will Hunt.

Do you know what's the approx. value of the new "Will Hunt" green plate cues?

Patrick

Comment

Something like that .......sorry for being vague .

About £450 from memory but not entirely sure .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Pretty sure when i phoned Coutts about the ones he was selling it was £300ish for the plain ebony and £340ish for the more fancy butt's.
            Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Working...
            X