Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: New cue please read inside

I am after the following........

1pc Cue 17oz Weight, 57-58" Length, 9.2mm/9.5mm Ferrule, Standard Butt Size 29-29 1/2 - Would Prefer a Trevor White Traditional Cue or John Parris Traditional but will consider Any.

3/4 Jointed Cue 17oz-18oz Weight, 57-58" in Length, 9.2mm/9.5mm Ferrule, Standard Butt Size 29-29 1/2 - Would Prefer a Trevor White Traditional Cue or John Parris Traditional but will consider Any.

Cash Awaiting for Right Cue and Specs!!

Still Looking for Cue!

Comment

Oh I'm sorry is this the for sale/wanted section?

No

Comment

Matt whats this Reply all about?....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by mattmur View Post

No
          What on earth? lol
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattmur View Post

No
            true but sure you could of said it better, without the sarcasam. like better this thread go into the wanted section. dunno why people are rude

Comment

I don't see why this thread being here would bother anyone anyway?
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

doesnt bother me, think it might bother moderators though, as ive known them to move the thread

Comment

forgot to say good luck gazza getting that cue, am still deciding if to get a certain one piece pheonix cue from craftsmans yet. tried it out again yesturday as was there picking up some tips. the grain nothing to shout about but the cue just feels to damn good.

Comment

I have Tried to Delete this Thread but it wouldnt let me, Admin please would you Delete this Post as it seems its Causing alittle Trouble in Wrong Place! Why I dont know but never mind Please DELETE.

Gaz.

Comment

I have a nice green baize c4 I think it's called which is 1piece with ebony butt with 4snakewood splices tipped with maple veneers, shaft is probably the nicest you'll find anywhere with 5 nicely spread arrows running the length of shaft with last a couple inches from ferrule. Weight is slightly over 18oz, tip is 9.4, butt diameter is 29/30mm and length around 58inch. If your interested give me your email and I'll get pics sent on

Comment

Frazz please check your Private Messages m8.

Gaz.

Comment

Why dont you ask ADR147? Think he has some for sale. I am sure his prices are "real world" prices.
                          You can order one from John and he may have them in stock.
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                          X