Selling John Parris Superior 3/4 cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
    The cue was really stiff and i had no trouble using it but it didn't make me a better player!! What was wonderful was that it was used at the crucible by Ronnie against Dott and then Ronnie gave it to the boy who never used it, not even once. So when I used it I was the first person since Ronnie gave it away which was special. I loved owning the cue and it gave me a lot of pleasure but I am not a collector and the guy who I sold it to is a collector and it was his dream cue so I was more than happy to let him have the cue. My next door neighbour works in Singapore so he took it out there for me.
    What was in the little red box in the case that said cue tapers or something to that effect on it?

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      What was in the little red box in the case that said cue tapers or something to that effect on it?
      That was a small red pouch that contained small emery sheets for shaping tips.
      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
        That was a small red pouch that contained small emery sheets for shaping tips.
        Ah, been wondering that for a while now. Was googling the box name which I believe was "cue easy" but couldn't find anything on it.

Comment

Working...
        X