Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stamford Cue 1pce ash for 1pce Maple swop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamford Cue 1pce ash for 1pce Maple swop.

Hi All. CUE NOW SOLD

Ive got a very very very nice 1pce ASH Stamford Cue, Ding and Selby both use Stamford Cues so im told.

Anyways after switching from Maple to Ash, I want to go back to Maple as simple as that.
    I got two of these cues made and sold one of them and kept the better one i thought anyways.

Its got four splices of tulip wood on the butt, 57.5 inch, 9.5 Tip and 17.5 oz.

Its the best ash cue Ive used and seen, very well made with lovely arrows down the shaft.

Im basically after a straight swop for a maple cue, Parris, Trevor White, Glover, NW,MW,HO, etc of the same price range and the same specs although i would consider 58 inch.
    The cue is worth £400.00 + and has only been used a couple of time and is in perfect condition.

Ive attached photobucket address with the pictures of the cue - http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/...nrytheeighth2/

If i cant get a decent swop then I will have to put it on E BAY.

No time wasters please. .
    Last edited by Henrytheeighth; 6 March 2012, 04:46 PM.

Pictures,.
    Attached Files

Comment

more pics on photobucket

Comment

Where did you get the 400plus price from out of a hat ?

Comment

fact, do Ur research.

Comment

stamford cuemakers has two ranges of cues, also dependant on wood grain, ash quality, decorative wood patern quality then price varies also how the wood is dried before the cue is made, there are different qualities of timber that go into making different priced cues. for eg, 1 cue with a standard grade ash-maple average price, 1 cue with a better grade ash-maple = more expensive although it does not mean it will play better.

Comment

Nice looking Cue m8 but Good Luck with the £400+!

Comment

there was a custom one on ebay 2 days ago buy it now £450.oo. but like I say Im swopping not selling.

Comment

Originally Posted by Henrytheeighth View Post
                  there was a custom one on ebay 2 days ago buy it now £450.oo. but like I say Im swopping not selling.
                  Thats from a crazy Russian whos known to want far more than theyre worth

Comment

To be honest everybody is entitled to there opinion on how much a cue is worth, This cue is a beauty and worth every penny and if it was maple I would not sell it for any money. anyone that has had a quality Stamford would happily pay that price. Ive had loads of cues in the past which is a bad thing for me as its like searching for the holy grail but then one comes along that just feels and looks different, well this cue is like that but I started with maple many years back then switched to ash and Ive realised I'm suited to maple.
                    Im not trying to make money thats why Im asking for a swop. but i know if I where to put the cue on ebay then I would get that price easily. thats all I have to say

Comment

Mate i know how much there cues are i have 2 of them both ash and neither one cost me any where near 400gbp yes they do have 2 series of cues yours is the cheaper seies as are mine.

Comment

can you email me your phone number to fedia147@gmail.com.

Comment

Cue now sold.

Comment

Working...
                          X