Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    just been on the phone to dave - I don't want to say too much without asking dave first but the delays some people are facing are because he has some family issues of the sort you would not wish on your worst enemy.
    That puts things into perspective. Forums are on the whole great, however sometime it's best just to keep your counsel, or ask the person themselves rather the vent your spleen to all and sundry. After all, if you're not happy, you can either get a refund or choose not to do business with them again, or hopefully in this case show some understanding.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
      That puts things into perspective. Forums are on the whole great, however sometime it's best just to keep your counsel, or ask the person themselves rather the vent your spleen to all and sundry. After all, if you're not happy, you can either get a refund or choose not to do business with them again, or hopefully in this case show some understanding.
      correct - sometimes people can be very cruel to others in their time of need - i remember all the negative feedback i got for going to my mother in laws funeral!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        i will do that.
        Andrew, please do so for me as well. Thank you.

Marvin

Comment

Mastercraft Cues

Dave told me 3 weeks & I waited for almost 8 weeks.
          Felt angry but when I received the cue & play with it. The only think that I would say to Dave is : Thanks for making me a wonderful cue with that kind of price. Worth waiting......

Comment

good to hear!
            Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Hi, this is my first post on the forums but I thought I'd add to the thread.

I ordered a cue from Mastercraft 6 weeks ago today and was quoted 6-8 weeks. I gave them a call today and was told that it should be ready next week . I'm not sure what problems they have had at Mastercraft but it seems that production is moving quite well in my case. I was hesitant to call as I didn't want to add to their workload but Chris was polite and helpful.

Obviously my satisfaction will ultimately depend on the finished product, but at the price they quote the fact they can deliver in the time-frame they do I will be delighted if the quality is as high as other members have indicated and would easily wait twice as long.

Having run my own small manufacturing business in the past I can appreciate how hard these guys have to work. I always aimed to promise long and exceed expectations as dealing with all elements of a business is tough. I would extend this advice to anyone with full order books. Rest assured, I have faith that any orders with Mastercraft are in good hands.

I've ordered a 3/4 cue with a macassar butt, a zebra wood veneer and a single macassar splice. I'll happily post a few pics when I've recieved it

Comment

Anyone noticed the Mastercraft website has had a re-vamp? Not sure I like it. The descriptions have vanished from the standard range and you now don't know what wood the splices are. Preferred the old green background. Doesn't affect the quality of the cues of course. My mate is thinking about ordering up another one and I was just having a nosey. He already has an eclipse and wants another plain ebony with a different taper. Anyone know the latest on delivery dates?

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  Anyone noticed the Mastercraft website has had a re-vamp? Not sure I like it. The descriptions have vanished from the standard range and you now don't know what wood the splices are.....
                  Maybe you had a glitch, all showing up now ??
                  http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/30....php?p=2&pno=0

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Maybe you had a glitch, all showing up now ??
                    http://www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk/30....php?p=2&pno=0
                    Thanks JRC. Definite glitch. The words have appeared back for sure. The old green background has now been replaced with a sort of brownish colour. When I looked this afternoon the background was a dark grey/black colour. Very strange but not a big deal. Standard range of cues is still the same. Prices (as with everything else) creeping up.

Comment

I notice the "Aspire" collection is now 2 years overdue lol, what's going on there then ?

Comment

I notice the "Aspire" collection is now 2 years overdue lol, what's going on there then ?
                        Must be there being shipped with ya robin cue eh...PMSL....

Soz bud, couldnt resist...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                          Must be there being shipped with ya robin cue eh...PMSL....

Soz bud, couldnt resist...
                          Lol, maybe your right, and actually it's 3 years overdue, not 2, can't count at this time of night

Comment

Handmade by Dan Shelton. Ouch. Bad taste.

Comment

Originally Posted by mng86 View Post
                              Are you sure Dave said 3 weeks instead of 3-6 weeks?

I placed an order for a custom cue with Mastercraft on Jan 18 and was quoted 3-6 weeks. I paid in full instead of a deposit. Almost 7 weeks had gone by, and I haven't been bothered to contact Dave once since Jan. Personally thinking, if it has to take a bit longer than originally quoted, I wouldn't get too paranoid as long as the finished product will be good.

I'll probably drop him an email this weekend and ask for some pictures, just to see where things are at.

Cheers,

Marvin
                              My cue arrived today and it is very nice. I'll take some pictures tonight and see how it plays this weekend.

Cheers,

Marvin

Comment

Originally Posted by mng86 View Post
                                My cue arrived today and it is very nice. I'll take some pictures tonight and see how it plays this weekend.

Cheers,

Marvin

Waiting to see pictures of your cue. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X