Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cue maker question, can an arrow be added on an ash shaft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
    .... If shaft had them arrows like the olde ash I sold you. Would be my dream cue.
    Can't believe you let that cue go mate, it's a beauty, love it

Comment

thats the thing though mate, if ya cant play with it, just becomes a collectors piece. just need to find the balance between a good playing cue and decent looking shaft.

Comment

Was it the Gibney Hawk Eye you were thinking of Andy . That cue had an ebony splice at the ferrule/tip end to use as a sort of sighting aid , only one I can think of , circa early 90s.

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
          Was it the Gibney Hawk Eye you were thinking of Andy . That cue had an ebony splice at the ferrule/tip end to use as a sort of sighting aid , only one I can think of , circa early 90s.
          That was it well remembered.

Comment

Showing my age .

Comment

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
              You can always draw arrows with a felt marker on a pair of snooker glasses so that way every cue you use would have the same arrows
              Love this answer almost as much as I love the question We get the same old questions time and again with the same rehashed answers so this is a breath of fresh NO2
              Last edited by eaoin11; 11 March 2012, 06:18 AM.
              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

didnt think was possible with a maple cue really but dave coutts proved me wrong, so people who think its funny better check the cue out, doesnt look too shabby

Comment

Working...
                X