Master cues feedback please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master cues feedback please

Could someone give me some feedback on MASTER CUES There are quite a lot of different ones on CRAFTSMAN CUES any suggestions Do you own one ? quality ? Value for money ? e.c,t.

I have Bought/Sold over 300+ Master Cues and as I have said Many Times Before the Best Quality/Value for Money Cue on the Market today by a Long way and thats not Just My Opinion but the Opinion of all the People have Bought them also.

I always go for the Master Cue 147 Matthew Stevens Replica or 1pc Master Cue Rocket same style as Ronnies as thats my Fav and those sell the Best out of the Range Really.

Gaz.

Comment

great cues in my opinion, craftsman have some paragon cues with nice dark ash shaft, 3/4 jointed. would of bought one but was after a one piece

Comment

Tried a couple, owned one previously and had one made to pool specs... Very good value for money imo.
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Got 2 of them (Mastercue). Mastercue have great balancing in my opinion. Not sure about craftman.

Comment

Originally Posted by ichigo1661 View Post
            Got 2 of them (Mastercue). Mastercue have great balancing in my opinion. Not sure about craftman.
            I have been trying to decide between The CLASSIC HAND SPLICED 3/4./ MILLENIUM 2 CUE 3/4./. or MATTHEW STEVENS REPLICA 3/4./ What do you think ?

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
              I have been trying to decide between The CLASSIC HAND SPLICED 3/4./ MILLENIUM 2 CUE 3/4./. or MATTHEW STEVENS REPLICA 3/4./ What do you think ?
              I have M7 and Connoiseur. Both I think have the same shaft quality. Maybe they just differ on the splice works. So it all depends on your budget and how do you want your cue to look alike. Just my opinion m8. Maybe you could get advice from gazza147 as he own lots of mastercue I guess.

Comment

I have a mastercue pro butt and had a custom made one both are cracker cues mate you won't go wrong
                Last edited by darrenlowe79; 12 March 2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                  I have Bought/Sold over 300+ Master Cues and as I have said Many Times Before the Best Quality/Value for Money Cue on the Market today by a Long way and thats not Just My Opinion but the Opinion of all the People have Bought them also.

I always go for the Master Cue 147 Matthew Stevens Replica or 1pc Master Cue Rocket same style as Ronnies as thats my Fav and those sell the Best out of the Range Really.
                  Gaz.
                  Could you give me a bit of a review on the Mathew Stevens 147 very tempted. THANKS.

Comment

Experience with Mastercue, Thailand

Hi All,

This is my first time posting. Decided to do so only after I got my Master Cue from Ukrit. I started my journey in search for the right cue by conducting a lot of research, the type of wood; weight; length; balancing etc etc. Thanks to all that shared their views and experiences in the forum. From there, I decided to order from Ukrit for the spec below:

Handmade 1 piece cue with mini butt
                    Shaft: 1st grade maple wood
                    Butt: 1st grade macassar ebony
                    Weight: 18oz
                    Length: 57.5"
                    Balancing: 17.5"
                    Tip size: 9.7mm
                    Butt size: 29mm

He delivered the cue; however, it got detained by the custom here in Malaysia (for tax) and I had to go all the way to the airport to collect it. Perhaps it was a miscommunication because Ukrit sent a cue with African ebony and not Macassar ebony. The mini butt was missing in the package too. I was dissapointed and I emailed him. He apologised and asked me to return the cue so he could rectify the issue. That was very professional of him. Good news is that, I sold that cue to my friend and I ordered another one from him with the same spec. This time I ordered a leather case too. Of course, Ukrit was delighted.

I waited for approx another month for the cue. It was marvelous and great! Superb balancing and not to forget, beautiful casing and Macassar Ebony. I got 2 magic tips from him too and am going to try it on soon.

Would love to share some pics but don't know how to do it. Can anyone guide me? Cheers

Comment

If you ordered 1 piece cue, 100% Malaysia custom will detained the items. If 3/4 cue, 70% it will pass the custom inspection.

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
                        Could you give me a bit of a review on the Mathew Stevens 147 very tempted. THANKS.
                        Hey Denja what you doing with all your Phoenix cues? Are you just adding another
                        cue to your collection or do you fancy a change? I currently own 3 Phoenix cues
                        and rate them very highly but if i was to buy another cue it would have to be the
                        Master cue 147 or the Rocket like Gazza says. Them 2 stand out a mile in the
                        Master cue range to me and Craftsman have a couple in stock as i was looking at
                        them last Saturday when i was down there.

Comment

Just got the latest price list from Ukrit and I'm very tempted by the solid ebony handled 3/4 Probutt PB1. Have any of you guys had or used one? What do you think of it?

Comment

Hi Orph, the cue that Ukrit sent wrong to me was a PB1. It is a great cue. Well balanced. The shaft is a little stiffer for those who might like it. I ordered a maple shaft for that tho. Anyhow, no 2 cues are the same. Its indeed a good value worth cue. All d best.

Comment

Thanks chanzk!
                              I've only ever played with a maple shaft so that's what I was looking at ordering

Comment

Working...
                              X