No announcement yet.

jawes cues snooker blog haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if ime going to end up with an head in my bed can i have pam anderson i understand she was good at it,we cant all be perfect mike wish i could get them all bang on lol

Comment

cocobola cue more or less finishedMG]

Comment

Looks nice Jim, like the mini-butt :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

look what arrived this morning 9 pieces of 1.5mm maple for veneering wernt exspecting this much 10 ft 6ins x4 3/4 wide

Comment

That is some long pieces of veneer. At least you can afford to screw a few pieces up O and is that a new badge? It looks good :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

here you are jrc cue is in the production lineyou can have white badge on plain ebony or have a light front splice and a black badge if i dont cock it up lol

Comment

WOW that's looking great Jim, nice work I think white badge on ebony looks better thanks, keep the pics coming

Comment

Is that pale moon I see Jim? Looks fantastic!

Comment

hi will yes its just a bit ime saving other for a full butt

Comment

Full butt of pale moon! Wow that'll be some cue :snooker: Keep up the good work pal

Comment

somemore bits i picked up to have ago at trevs and crispians design plus a piece of tulipwood and curly jarrah

Comment

Good luck Jim, I've got Crispian's one and the splicing is very good :snooker:

Comment

this is yours neil (hotpot)/IMG]G]just needs drilling and weighting flat putting on and badge

Comment

Looks really nice Jim , fair play muck

Comment

somemore of neils now finished 1 0f my best to date

Comment

Working...
                                X