yes mate right on both counts

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
        you playin candy crush jim?
        looks a bit like it lol

Comment

• Great thread.

Comment

• just thought ide share this thai shaft that i finished and added front splice...

Comment

• love the playmobile stuff, nice collection Jim

oh and nice cue as well
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Got boxes of the stuff 'l wasn't playing with it grandkids,got lots of cues as well don't let grandkids play with them lol,plays very well the cue as well dean.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                  just thought ide share this thai shaft that i finished and added front splice...
                  very nice looking cue that.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Very nice Jim. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the shaft from and from your own experience what do you make of the quality of the shafts compared to what is available here?

Comment

• i bought some black and white ebony off the man at niche cues,i also asked him about shafts and in the chat it was clear that he was willing to let me have a couple of cues that were handspliced with ebony so bought a ash and a maple and must be honest they look good and play good,my mate had the maple and i decided i would front splice this one and butt joint it,it is still ongoing as yet.

Comment

• So would you say the quality of this ash is better than what cue makers can get their hands on here? How is the density and responsiveness of these shafts?

Comment

• I can't say for all but the ones I have had have good density and are responsive.

Comment

• jawes cues snooker blog haha

Jim how long would it take to add 4 splices to a ready made ebony butt, and roughly a cost if using an exotic wood? The idea is to take my butt up to 32mm... Pm back thanks
                            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• another ongoing project,trying to get a pearwood shaft stiff enough to play,at moment butt is 29 ins if not playable will make butt longer and shaft part a bit shorter.,,,,,

Comment

• good luck jim. two words you never see together, pearwood and stiff !

Comment

Working...
                                X