X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difrent Jim but nice

Comment

• jawes cues snooker blog haha

Jim do you know who was the first to design the lower splices like that?
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

the first I saw this type was Christian Jones but there could be someone prior to him.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          the first I saw this type was Christian Jones but there could be someone prior to him.
          That's what I initially thought Dean but wasn't sure. I think I remember seeing at least two Trevor White cues with a similar splice pattern.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
            Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            That's what I initially thought Dean but wasn't sure. I think I remember seeing at least two Trevor White cues with a similar splice pattern.
            yes TW did something similar but IIRC not to this extent
            I shall check my pc when back home

Comment

Cheers Dean... was thinking Adr had one in his huge collection, could be wrong though... which happens frequently :-P

Comment

• First cue i saw in this kind of style was this one:

mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

that's it

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    I believe that it was Trevor first, but I actually own the No.1 Crispian Jones cues which is in that style.
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                      I believe that it was Trevor first, but I actually own the No.1 Crispian Jones cues which is in that style.
                      Nice, what was it again 8mm tip & 13.5oz ? Remember it went for around £178 ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                        Nice, what was it again 8mm tip & 13.5oz ? Remember it went for around £178 ?
                        Yeah, something like that. Think it cost just a little more, but not a lot.
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          another one ime on with very nearly done51.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/mijco/IMAG0059.jpg[/IMG]com/albums/xx152/mijco/IMAG0061.jpg[/IMG]com/albums/xx152/mijco/IMAG0002_COVER-72.jpg[/IMG]
                          This is stuning jim did you sell this

Comment

• went ages ago that one stevie

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                              went ages ago that one stevie
                              A though so jim a was looking back through your old posts jim how much would it cost to get same one made pm me if you prefare jim

Comment

• one on left prob sold one on right reduced to £100 delivered,,

Comment

Working...
                                X