Clear All

• purpleheart with maple veneers.

purpleheart with maple veneers ongoing.,,
    Last edited by jim evans; 3 April 2014, 05:45 PM. Reason: add pics

Comment

• another purple heart ongoing,,,.

Comment

• fred england cues

the fred england cues ongoing but ready for raffle or auction when andrew gets back,,

Comment

• thai cues

i have a few thai cues available,if interested pm,.

Comment

• Bought a few veneers of Dave courts far too many for me so any of you novice or new cue makers need any contact me,maple,black,yellow,green,red,and purple

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              Bought a few veneers of Dave courts far too many for me so any of you novice or new cue makers need any contact me,maple,black,yellow,green,red,and purple
              It was you then. I wanted them!!!!!!!!!!

What lengths are they?

Comment

• Mostly 9 1/2 ins ,then 20 ins.far too many for me to use so quite cheap.

Comment

• some shafts grain filled for pics and my geordie cue ongoing.,,,,,,,

Comment

• Bloody hell , Jim , how much work have you put into that butt ( Black Widow style ? ) . Stunning all the same , like to see it finished.

Comment

• How much for the short dark ash cue on the far right?
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Old cue collector --
                      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• seeing as its you mate you can have it ile even put the mop head back on lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                          How much for the short dark ash cue on the far right?
                          Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          seeing as its you mate you can have it ile even put the mop head back on lol.
                          hadn't noticed that
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Bloody hell, i'm a purist at heart and love classic looks but i can definitely see what a load of work has gone into that cue. looks amazing

Comment

• I tought it was just done with lots of veneers and then spliced as normal? Looks nice though.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Old cue collector --
                              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Looks like a lovely cue and the ash looks nice

Comment

Working...
                                X