No announcement yet.

jawes cues snooker blog haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are some bits ime on with including a cue part done which will be up for sale a couple of shafts ime cleaning up ready to use and 1 of my multiwood splicesMG]could do with some ideas to put lower splices on the cocobola butt

Comment

3 of each direction now ready + cocobola cue with a front splice of masur birch
      Last edited by jim evans; 21 April 2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Nice cue that cocobola Jim :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

jut hought ide do a update of some of my cues i own

Comment

Jim, you have to have the most amazing cue collection I've ever seen. They all looks great! How are you getting on with the wacky splices? All the best :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

not very well they have dried out and bent when i straighten them they cracked or some of them have

Comment

Shame, do you recon you can make anything of 'em? :snooker:

Comment

ile have ago on 1 of the not so gd shafts ive got

Comment

Well if it does work out Ok, you can throw a message my way. Might be interested :snooker:

Comment

pic doesnt work mate?
                      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

yes i know thats why deleted will try later pic up now what i said earlier befor removing was so near yet so far away trying this was the hardest thing ive done to date the wood as dried out over time and cracked so wont be trying this for awhile more experience needed
                        Last edited by jim evans; 22 May 2012, 07:18 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                          yes i know thats why deleted will try later pic up now what i said earlier befor removing was so near yet so far away trying this was the hardest thing ive done to date the wood as dried out over time and cracked so wont be trying this for awhile more experience needed
                          Almost looks like a patchwork bed quilt on the butt

Comment

How,s my cue doing Jim , must be nearly done now muck .

Comment

Hi Jim.
                              How's tricks? Loving the pics. That cue collection is looking great. Hope you and the wife are well. Before you ask, yes I'm still using the cue!

Comment

Got my cue today from Jim, thank you very much mate, appreciate it, this cue means more to me than any of the other cues i have/had so far as it's my 1st custom cue
                                More pics and full spec here
                                http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...389#post647389

Comment

Working...
                                X