Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 One piece cues for sale

Hi there, i have 2 cues for sale which are

1, One Piece Ash Craftsman Cue in the style of the Parris Traditional, it is 58" long and has a 9.5mm tip and weighs 18oz. It has a 12" mini butt and an extension. Ive had this cue approx 2 years and it cost me with the extras £220. Craftsman say they havnt made many of this style of cue and if you wanted one made today it would cost you £190. It is perfectly straight. I am open to sensible offers and will post at cost...

2, One Piece Maple Raper and Sons Cue and is again 58" long, weighs 18oz and the tip size is 9.5mm. This cue was bought for me for my 18th Birthday by my folks 26 years ago in an Auction. It is of an age and someone on here could tell me roughly how old this cue is? I dont know what the wood splices are and again someone could tell me? This is a beautiful cue and i dont want to sell it TBH but im buying my mates Robin Cook cue and my wife tells me i need to sell a couple of my cues to fund it... Again i am open to offers as i dont know what its worth? My email address is clive.garlick@ntlworld.com if you want to respond privately?

Email sent :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Email Replied.

Comment

can i have some more pics of the craftsman cue mate? pics of the shaft with plate up 10 inches from tip
        littledragon729@hotmail.com

cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by crg147 View Post
          Email Replied.
          No email received?
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Hi Mate i will do that for you but will have to wait till my sons come home later or tomoz as i havnt a clue how to do it because they uploaded the photos for me... Me and computers = disaster unfortunately.

Comment

Photos you wanted mate...

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                No email received?
                Email sent again

Comment

Still haven't received any emails? My email is: willtyson147@hotmail.co.uk :snooker:

Comment

Sent a reply Will.

Comment

Cues now sold pending a Reply from my email and of course Payment. Thanks to all those who enquired.

Comment

Working...
                      X