Any news on UncleVit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on UncleVit?

Anyone hear anything recently from UncleVit after that thread about different people dealing with the customers and poorly finished cues being sent out with "replica" badges on them?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Oh....you gossip munger Dean

All very quiet on that front , did he ever reply on the forum to Andrew ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

There were a number of replies in the thread yeh, but nothing since then.....
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Oh....you gossip munger Dean
        - seriously though, just a genuine query

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        All very quiet on that front , did he ever reply on the forum to Andrew ?
        Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
        There were a number of replies in the thread yeh, but nothing since then.....
        I think they did swap posts at that time but am not sure what the out come was.
        And nothing since...
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Actually I bought the maple Dragon Scale cue that was on offer around the same time as ADR bought his, but couldn't have it delivered until later. It has the same badge as ADR's which is a pity, because every aspect of the craftsmanship is perfect with the same stunning splice work we've seen on C brand cues over the years. Brass work is polished and fitted seamlessly and even the elkmaster tip was very nicely done.

I guess Unclevit has been busy, but suspect that a lot of people miss his posts. I've seen head explosions (no other way to put it IMO) from a couple of other prominent members here recently but it's hard to imagine that from Suvit. The problems with the other cues over the last 6 months or so may just come down to the fact that it wasn't Suvit himself dealing with the customers and the cues.
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
          X