• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to order mike wooldridge cue?

I tried many times to ordered online but it seem to
    failed.

Please tell me how to order?

use his cue design program..... should be able to order through that. you have to sign up to his site first tho

Comment

Thank belloz22

I just log in to the web but i can not permission to order.

Comment

i had the same problem, send him an email info@handmadecues.com and he will lift the authorization thing
        Last edited by carlos1981; 18 March 2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Gonna be ordering a MW cue myself hopefully within the next month. Hoping the VCM doesn't get taken offline before i get chance to lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gary Hall View Post
            Gonna be ordering a MW cue myself hopefully within the next month. Hoping the VCM doesn't get taken offline before i get chance to lol.
            dude, no pressure but i am getting seriously backlogged and will shut shop shortly.
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Will have to sort my finances asap, because had a feeling they'd be starting to mount up.

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                dude, no pressure but i am getting seriously backlogged and will shut shop shortly.
                Does this mean there will be no chance of a Shark Ash £175 + 3/4. Butt total £250 anytime in the future.

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                  Sounds Like what you need Mike is someone whos not bad at making cues when he wants to,to lend you a hand,or is he sleeping with the fishes?

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
                    Sounds Like what you need Mike is someone whos not bad at making cues when he wants to,to lend you a hand,or is he sleeping with the fishes?
                    I think he is, I heard he slipped whilst cutting some ebony. Very nasty accident lol
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X