Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!

Hi guys I need some help. I ordered a John Parris cue last year and received it last friday and was puzzled as I remember I ordered a "paragon" cue, but instead I received a "special" one.

The total amount was £549 minus approximately £105 for case, butt and extension would be around £440 for the cue.
    My cue is ash type, african ebony with no design. The price around £440 suggest I remembered right i.e. a "paragon" according to the price from their web-page.

Sent them a mail regarding this matter, however they insist that my order was for a "special" cue.

You guys that have knowledge about the price of John Parris cues does it sound right? I mean £440 for a John Parris special cue???

I also want to say that it seems my hotmail has been blocked as my mails cannot be delivered to sales@parriscues.com anymore and had to use my gmail account to ask them again if it's correct that £440 is for a "special" cue only.

I seriously doubt that I will get any reply...

Comment

Parris cue builder says Special cue your spec £408 Paragon cue your spec £504 so £549 with a case, butt and extension suggests you did actually order a special

Comment

Thanks Carlos!

Comment

I will back up what Carlos said . JP Special only available to order and on the website a plain JP S starts at £408 and any change e.g. ferrule or length change would add up to the £440. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X