My New Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Cue

Ok so after quite a while of searching for a cue, deciding on a cue, then changing my mind again and again, I finally decided on one...for now.

It's handmade by Jason Owen, it's the 33rd cue he has made, it comes with a matching mini-butt and I personally think it is beautiful! Here are the specs:

Weight: 18oz
    Tip: 9.5mm
    Length: 57"
    Butt: 26mm
    It features a 1Klik joint in the butt so you just push it in, and turn once to lock.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007253761...#ht_500wt_1028

When it arrives on Friday, I will take some better pictures and upload them.

Thanks for reading

Looks smart, couldn't care less about that though. Let us know how it plays brother as I'm yet to strike around with a cue guru cue

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
      Looks smart, couldn't care less about that though. Let us know how it plays brother as I'm yet to strike around with a cue guru cue
      My god, at these prices number 001 will definitely be going on ebay soon!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

My New Cue

Jason's cues are first class he made me a burwat champion replica it was a great cue stupidly I sold it!

Comment

I can imagine they will be. Can tell from his cander on here that he shares a passion for all things snooker.

Comment

he loves cues that is for sure.

I have the first maple cue, hand spliced macassar ebony.

Comment

Originally Posted by Johnson88 View Post
              Ok so after quite a while of searching for a cue, deciding on a cue, then changing my mind again and again, I finally decided on one...for now.

It's handmade by Jason Owen, it's the 33rd cue he has made, it comes with a matching mini-butt and I personally think it is beautiful! Here are the specs:

Weight: 18oz
              Tip: 9.5mm
              Length: 57"
              Butt: 26mm
              It features a 1Klik joint in the butt so you just push it in, and turn once to lock.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007253761...#ht_500wt_1028

When it arrives on Friday, I will take some better pictures and upload them.

Thanks for reading

Nice Looking Cue m8 but the most important thing is how it Plays like! The Butt is very Slim at 26mm and too be honest was Shocked it went for £311 not saying Cue not worth that as I havent tried it but wont suit many people at 26mm but this Doesnt Matter as long as it Suits you m8.

Good Luck with the Cue and let us know how it Plays.

Gaz.

Comment

Cheers for your replies guys.

The cue is only 4 months old and the first owner only had it 1 month and sold it to me as it was too thin for him. The cue I'm playing with at the moment (my friends lent me his) is about a 26mm butt and I am managing fine so I hope it plays well. I can tend to pick up any cue within reason and get on with them temporarily so time will tell.

I know looks don't improve the cue but oh my it's a sexy cue lol. This will also be my first 1 piece cue as well.

Comment

Looks a nice cue

Comment

how does it play?

Comment

Any opinions on the joint? I remember that guy who makes them talking about them a while back, first cue ive seen with one though.

Comment

ive used the joints a few times for the mini butt there good for this and easy to fit together and quick as it says

Comment

Wonder how they'd work for the main joint on a 3/4 cue.

Comment

Working...
                          X