help with case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with case

Hi I'm currently waiting for my Trevor white cue. Its a 3 quarter cue and I'm looking for a case for it. I currently have a peradon 1 piece but to be honest its a nuisence getting it in and out of my mates cars. So just wandering what 3 quarter cases u all use that fit a mini butt and telescopic extension? Thanks

Have a look at GBL (www.greenbaize.com) Stu has some smart leather 3/4 cases and he may even have some "custom" shorter 3/4 that may fit your main shaft, and there should still be room for main butt, mini and tele as well.
    You can always ask him about getting a custom case made to fit your cue perfectly, there can be a bit of a wait though
    As always there is also, Crispian Jones (www.northwales-cases.co.uk) who may also have one that you can get quickly?
    Also Stamford have stock and can custom one as well.
    If you are after alu cases, there are many around that will the cue will fit in but I have not seen any "extra" short ones that fit a 3/4 better.
    Maybe someone else has info on such things?
    Cheers
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

This is the one I have and its top quality ---- https://www.parriscues.com/products/..._Leather_Case/
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

I keep my 3/4 TW w/ mini butt and extension in a B&W wide 3 channel aluminum case. Lots of room for stuff(even a rolled up cue towel from Airin at Aurora Cues).

To see a pic of my setup, go to my TSF album.
        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X