Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A batch of Aurora cues, just finished. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A batch of Aurora cues, just finished. :)

Just want to share with all of you a batch of cues that has just been finished.
    Hope you like them.
    Thank you.

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 21 March 2012, 11:19 AM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Nice cues Airin. I especially like the 4th from left in the last picture. And I see you've changed the length of those mini-butts to where there would be 6" with one and 3" with the second one. I think that's a much better idea.

But no extendable mini-butts in the photos? If you can get that to 6" and up to 9" that would be perfect.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Hi Terry,
      Yes those mini butts were custom ordered that way. A badge was installed on top of each mini to match with the corresponding cue. My standard mini butt is just 6" ebony without any butt joint. This customer already has my telescopic mini so did not order it this time.
      The cue you like is a triple spliced design with cocobolo, ebony, and burr splices. I saw a triple spliced cue by Dan Shelton and reallhy liked it so I thought I should give it a go as well.
      Thank you.
      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 21 March 2012, 12:18 PM.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

The cue on the extreme right looks very nice...and familiar

Comment

Great Looking cues!!!

Snookered <=== can't wait to see his

Comment

I'm loving the look of the cue third from left Airin.... And mini butts look ace as well, lovely looking cues bud!!
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

I also like the Cue Far Right just Grain/Chevrons wouldnt suit me as I like a few Arrows all the way down inline with the Badge.

Gaz.

Comment

Your cue making skills cease to amaze me, all your cues look so beautifully crafted. I wish I could afford one as I would definitely place an order for a plain ebony butt as it looks great :snooker:
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Exellent looking cues really like the 4th from left aswell.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                    Just want to share with all of you a batch of cues that has just been finished.
                    Hope you like them.
                    Thank you.

your getting boring now airin so consistant with what you do lol,ps i want a video of how you make cues please,you can send it wrapped together with a free cue if you wish lol

Comment

All cues looks stunning and very luxury. No 4 and 5 from the left will be my favourite.

Comment

Lovely grain patterns on all these cues

Comment

being a novice cue maker finding ash thats more than half decent is hard enuf, cuemakers of repute must spend hours looking for good ash or have someone doing it on there behalf

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                            being a novice cue maker finding ash thats more than half decent is hard enuf, cuemakers of repute must spend hours looking for good ash or have someone doing it on there behalf
                            It does make you wonder how many hours these guys spend picking out ash with good grain/playability ect
                            Must take a long time to develop the skill to look at a board and just say yeah or no

Even then itd be interesting to know how many boards per say 100 are discarded due to grain not looking up to their standard

Comment

Aurora

How much do these cost please? Plain ebony one?

Comment

Working...
                              X