Which cue maker please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cue maker please?

Hello everyone, this is my first post so hope I'm at the right place? Just thinking of getting my next cue made but can't decide between mastercraft, craftsman, or Andy Travis? Which one and why please? Thanks in advance..

firstly, welcome to TSF
    Have a further look at the Cues section of the forum (where you posted this thread) as there are many previous threads concerning getting the first "proper" cue and all that
    but with Mastercraft, Craftmans, and Andy Travis you will not get a bad cue, I think there is a Mastercraft and a Travis on sale at the mo in the Items for Sale.
    If you are unsure of your specifications of cue and your requirements it would be best to go along to a place and actually try out as many cues as you can, Craftsman have a huge range I believe (based near Leeds I believe), also GreenBaizeLtd have a selection you can try out, again up t' north
    Stu Green at GBL has a very good reputation on helping people finding a cue that "suits" them so it may be worth a call to him.
    best of luck in your search and keep us posted on your endeavours
    Last edited by DeanH; 23 March 2012, 07:13 AM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I would go for a GBL

Comment

Thanks for the replys.. so I guess I already know what needs to be known then.. ok so anybody selling any second hand cue then? 57.5 long around 18oz? Also how do I find the for sale section please?

Comment

Originally Posted by screw View Post
          .... Also how do I find the for sale section please?
          http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...Items-For-Sale

Comment

i have a few cues here that might suit adr147@hotmail.com
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
            X