My Jason Owen cue has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jason Owen cue has arrived!!

OK so after the couriers had a bit of a mishap trying to deliver it Tuesday, it finally got re-delivered this morning...They posted it through the letter box...No joke...

Unfortunately the cue came with no tip so I put an Elk Master on it and went for a knock. It feels absolutely incredible and I already hit a 50 with it.

IMG_0025.jpgIMG_0024.jpg

are you wearing pink slippers?
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Red Vans lol

Comment

Looks nice, what's the shaft pattern like?

Comment

Nice cue! First time I've heard of a postman putting a cue through the letter box. I'd end up with it in 6 pieces if my posty tried that :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
            Looks nice, what's the shaft pattern like?
            IMG_9121.jpg

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            Nice cue! First time I've heard of a postman putting a cue through the letter box. I'd end up with it in 6 pieces if my posty tried that :snooker:
            I know, I was quite shocked to be honest. I don't know whether to be pissed off or relieved because I wasn't in lol

Comment

As long as it gets into your hands in one piece then I don't think it matters how it got there :snooker:
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

As long as it gets into your hands in one piece then I don't think it matters how it got there :snooker:
                This is very true lol. Glad I chose to get the 1 piece though rather than 3 piece although I think the postman could of converted it into 3 pieces if he wasn't careful haha

Comment

Did you not have to sign for it? Bit of a shoddy delivery service, I doubt the Cue Guru would be cutting that cost corner. I bet he'd be pissed off to hear it.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                    Did you not have to sign for it? Bit of a shoddy delivery service, I doubt the Cue Guru would be cutting that cost corner. I bet he'd be pissed off to hear it.
                    No signature at all...Straight through the letter box. It wasn't directly from Jason Owen so if anyone is looking to get a cue from him, don't let it put you off. UkMail delivered it so I shall be emailing them, telling them how crap their service is/was
                    Last edited by Johnson88; 23 March 2012, 04:45 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Good call.

Comment

My Jason Owen cue has arrived!!

My Andy Travis cue will be delivered next week...I think I'm gonna sit by the door all day when it's being delivered in case I have the same NUMPTY that you had from UKMail
                        Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Comment

How was it packaged that they managed to get it through the letterbox? Must be one helluva big letterbox.

Comment

Originally Posted by Manny101 View Post
                            My Andy Travis cue will be delivered next week...I think I'm gonna sit by the door all day when it's being delivered in case I have the same NUMPTY that you had from UKMail
                            Haha!! Do it! That would be classic!

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                            How was it packaged that they managed to get it through the letterbox? Must be one helluva big letterbox.
                            It was posted in a thin black tube...and yes...I have a very big litterbox lol

Comment

Mine would end up alot worse with Big German Shepard Bitting it to Bits!!!!....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X