• Show
Clear All

• Crispian Jones No1 Cue

For those that may not have seen this, Crispian first attempt
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/handmade-1...item35badd36b9
    quite adventurous from the looks of it and not too bad
    well done CJ :snooker:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

ile tell you what dean that minibutt explains a lot ,guess what ile be trying shortly lol,ps crispian not a bad first

Comment

Wow, talk about running before you can walk !!
      Very very adventurous for a 1st attempt

Comment

hi jr fancy that as eitherside of ebony different eh

Comment

Little too fancy for my liking Jim, prefer the pale moon ebony we once discussed

Comment

shortly mate trying to find some decent ash got about 4 pieces to take down

Comment

Excellent for 1st Try! Abit Heavy for me thou....lol

Well done Crispian on your 1st Cue.

Gaz.

Comment

Very interesting, a "quilted cue". I rather like it.
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I LOVE it.
                  Great work. :-)
                  Keep up the good work, it is amazing what you are able to do.
                  I cant wait to see your second cue.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Nice cue, shame the specs are a bit odd :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Looks ideal for a stumpy pool player like me . . . On my watch list.

Comment

i have made cue2 and cue3 now to
                        cue2 a classic maccassure cue that i gave to my brother as a thank you for helping me with my website, and a multiple spliced copy of my late "dave coutts cue" that i am using myself at the moment. (have promised this cue to my friend)

and i am working on cue4 at the moment, a cue that will have some weight added

I thought by doing a few multiple spliced cues i would learn about splicing quicker ?

i now have my own planks of ash and maple cut to squares so learning to taper my own shafts now

Comment

Looking very good. You haven't been to visit the Chrysler building in New York recently have you ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Crispian are you making these Cues from Scratch or just Finishing them at the Moment?

Its just You said...... i now have my own planks of ash and maple cut to squares so learning to taper my own shafts now.

Fair play they look Different!....lol

Gaz.

Comment

Have made two on pre turned shafts that i had to thin out, and one on a shaft i turned from square.

i am in the middle of another cue now that ive turned down too

i have given away all the shafts that i had for practice and just have squares that i will turn down to oversized tapers now !

Comment

Working...
                              X