No announcement yet.

Crispian Jones No1 Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For first goes they are great. More than great infact. No obvious balls ups to my eye.
    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Crispian I wouldnt mind trying one of your Cues when they finished m8 one that is around 16oz/17oz.

You have my Telephone and e-mail but heres my e-mail again ok: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Comment

Wow! A man of many talents .......fantastic cue cases and now really nicely spliced cues . Very impressed Crispian .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

What do Most Woman Say Again!....Men "Cant" Multi Task....Well there Definately Wrong in Crispians Case...lol

Gaz.

Comment

Crispian are you taking orders at the minute?

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
              Crispian are you taking orders at the minute?
              Im quite fortunate to have a dozen friends who all want cues from me so this will keep me busy for a while !

i am still getting a few things made up from a local engineer that i hope will help me to ?

i am not taking any orders for a while yet after recent events but once i am 100% happy with things and concistancy i will add them to my website

i may put a few on ebay over the coming months though ?

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                Im quite fortunate to have a dozen friends who all want cues from me so this will keep me busy for a while !

i am still getting a few things made up from a local engineer that i hope will help me to ?

i am not taking any orders for a while yet after recent events but once i am 100% happy with things and concistancy i will add them to my website

i may put a few on ebay over the coming months though ?
                well done crispian, great job you did there.

you should post pics of how you did the pattern. i'm sure people are intrigued how you made the splices and got the final result.

stick to your guns on the orders side. you need to make a lot more mistakes and get all your stuff organised before taking on commitments.

you know that, but just saying - JUST SAY NO!
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I think you should take all the orders you can from people who now think your the best thing since sliced bread. Do a runner then set up as Christian Jones next month and plead ignorance. Win Win!
                  Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Ha ha you came out of the closet then matey!
                    http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                      well done crispian, great job you did there.

you should post pics of how you did the pattern. i'm sure people are intrigued how you made the splices and got the final result.

stick to your guns on the orders side. you need to make a lot more mistakes and get all your stuff organised before taking on commitments.

you know that, but just saying - JUST SAY NO!
                      i could take orders if you were to give a gaurantee on them mate

i will take a photo of the remainding piece of wood that i cut the splices from tonight when i get back from pool

Comment

Looking good Crispian. Might have been interested myself if the stain wasn't so prominent as I do like lightweight cues

Comment

As you know mike it is quite simple

will use some sacraficial woods next time though as i only got the 1 cue from it as i wanted the angle on the verneers ?

Comment

yeah, i bet people couldn't work out how it was done.

lot of waste though, but great use of bits of wood that might not quite make the grade as full splices.

well done mate.
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I assumed they were spliced on one at a time, what a cheat you are Crispian

Comment

like i said in the first post that minibutt told hell of a lot,wasted wood because he didnt stagger when he glued together if you make up like a set of steps or stairs you wont waste as much you just lose the corners of the wood blanks

Comment

Working...
                                X