Is mike wooldridge site down ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is mike wooldridge site down ?

Is Mike Wooldridge site off line ? maybe he will return with some cues for us mere mortals eg: The basic Black Shark ash £175 + a 3/4. butt = £250 like many others this is the sort of price within my budget. I keep looking and hoping.

Originally Posted by denja View Post
    Is Mike Wooldridge site off line ? maybe he will return with some cues for us mere mortals eg: The basic Black Shark ash £175 + a 3/4. butt = £250 like many others this is the sort of price within my budget. I keep looking and hoping.
    Yes his shop page is down. However, even when the shop was open the regular shark was sold out very quickly.
    If you look at his shop often enough you will notice that a lot people ordering cues from Mike. So he must be very busy for
    those orders.

Be quick when next time he reopen his shop.

Comment

i shut the shop to save my sanity...

will open again when i'm on top of things.

plus, new ferrule/core design will be unveiled.

brace yourself folks, this is a major innovation which will improve any and every cue.
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Will it be unveiled on April the 1st?
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
          Will it be unveiled on April the 1st?
          PLEASE ! PLEASE ! Let there be something in my budget its been my ambition to own a Mike Wooldridge but ruddy house hold bills always get in the way.

Comment

Sprung tip by chance?

Comment

For an April 1st release of the new MW tip and ferrule - it will be a titanium ferrule with a rubber-backed tip which will give amazing grip and allow even the most uncoordinated player to screw the cueball back 12ft easily from a 10ft shot. It will revolutionalize the game of snooker, much like those magic cues that Fedia often sells that make century breaks on their own

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Wow, imagine a titanium ferrule with a rubber-backed tip and a Fedia cue. The game would be far too easy.
                #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                  Wow, imagine a titanium ferrule with a rubber-backed tip and a Fedia cue. The game would be far too easy.
                  It will be a cue with a built in laser that informs you via a headphone plugged into the butt when you have the correct potting angle this is done by a sound that reaches its highest pitch when you are on target, I hear batteries will be extra, there is a rumour that Ann Summers has shown great interest in this product.

Comment

I've been hanging out for your store to open up again Mike! Any hints on when you'll be opening your online doors for trade? :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X